The AGS Stickam Room

Started by Haddas, Wed 05/03/2008 17:14:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

space boy

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Peder 🚀

LGM

You. Me. Denny's.

space boy

Stupot

I can't use Stickam, Tokbox or Chatablanca.
If anyone knows anything about ports/proxys/firewalls/whatever-it-is-that's-stopping-me, have you got any ideas how I can get around this problem?
(yes, I really don't know jack-all about computers)

Akatosh

IndieBoy

Seems like I can't connect :-[
Hrmm maybe I can find something more productie to do instead of go on stickam...
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Peder 🚀

Quote from: Stupot on Thu 15/01/2009 14:33:45
If anyone knows anything about ports/proxys/firewalls/whatever-it-is-that's-stopping-me, have you got any ideas how I can get around this problem?

Do you get any type of errors at all when you try to go on them?
When does it "stop working"?

Sylvr

Tokbox is operational. I had problems with Stickam too.
| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

IndieBoy

Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Stupot

Quote from: Peder Johnsen on Thu 15/01/2009 20:13:18
Quote from: Stupot on Thu 15/01/2009 14:33:45

Do you get any type of errors at all when you try to go on them?
When does it "stop working"?

On Stickam I get as far as the warning message with the Orange OK button, and when I click it flashes green but that's it... it doesnt go to the final step of letting me into the room.

Tokbox just says cannot connect.

I know it's something to do with me being on the University network, because it was fine when I went home for Xmas... but that's as much as I know...

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Well, if you're using the tokbox web application then that means your university is blocking it, which you can't do much about.  Obi's university blocks stickam but he can get to tokbox.

space boy

SSH

Dualnames

bicilotti

Look at this:

http://ags-ssh.blogspot.com/2009/01/ags-awards-nominees.html

in every category there's at least one stickamer nominated  :P

LUniqueDan

We're tha bestest.

EDIT: ok : You are.
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

space boy

Stickam in 10 minutes!
http://www.stickam.com/member/loadChatRoom.do?roomId=935486

Stickam is breaking records! I'm having a 40 second long lag.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk