The AGS Stickam Room

Started by Haddas, Wed 05/03/2008 17:14:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

Quote from: IndieBoy on Sat 07/11/2009 13:32:05
The only Tokbox fun I get up to today is talking to Grundy really really drunk.

I think you're always drunk when talking to Grundi, or at least one of you is.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

TerranRich

There's also a neat little site called TinyChat that might be perfect for you/us guys.

voh

I finally get my new system up and running, including webcam and far too expensive microphone, and there's nobody to harass :(

Sad voh is sad.

Also, Tinychat is filled with ads and doesn't really seem all that much better than Tokbox... Might be me though.
Still here.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

IndieBoy

Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I wish people would throw jelly donuts at me.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Danman

Quote from: ProgZmax on Sat 05/12/2009 14:47:40
I wish people would throw jelly donuts at me.
You asked for it  ;D

Sorry couldn't resist  :P

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Haddas

Someone get on tokbox before it's too late!

Dualnames

Quote from: Haddas on Wed 30/12/2009 17:34:17
Someone get on tokbox before it's too late!

Haddas has something really nice to announce, and he needs some people more to announce it. He said he won't just say it on me and Ben304 and Ivy and bicilotti.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

What a damn lie!  All that expectation and Haddas just tells me you made it all up.

Never again, Dualnames.

NEVER AGAIN.  :=

IndieBoy

Are we going to turn up at the same time on tokbox ever again?
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I'm going to be running the client for awhile so I should appear online (even when I'm not).

Dualnames

Quote from: ProgZmax on Wed 30/12/2009 23:19:26
What a damn lie!  All that expectation and Haddas just tells me you made it all up.

Never again, Dualnames.

NEVER AGAIN.  :=
Sorry, he said "Find a good sales pitch".

And I think "Haddas drinking and Dualnames talking", wouldn't really work would it?

IndieBoy

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Bror_Jon

It would be nice if it worked.  ???
Quote from: monkey_05_06
I officially love you good sir, Always and Eternally.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk