The AGS Stickam Room

Started by Haddas, Wed 05/03/2008 17:14:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

It did work.  I heard you talking and typed hello a few times.  My headset is busted so I can't really use it right now.

Bror_Jon

Quote from: monkey_05_06
I officially love you good sir, Always and Eternally.

IndieBoy

Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

GarageGothic

IndieBoy

The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Questionable

DO you have to have a webcam? I'm too poor...
All my trophies have disappeared... FINALLY! I'm free!

Dualnames

Quote from: Questionable on Fri 23/04/2010 04:00:36
DO you have to have a webcam? I'm too poor...

Not necessarily. I think no one's entering either Stickam or TokBox anymore, due to the bad connecting and glitches we experienced.  :-\
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

IndieBoy

OR people rather do other things :'(

Dualnames

I was thinking, having updated the wiki page, perhaps we should just bloody join in on some chat room service (tokbox, stickam) for old times sake on a scheduled time and date, how does that sound?

Mics and cams are optional, and should prove fun!

IndieBoy

Well the newest Skype beta allows you to video chat kind of like tokbox, so I dunno if this would be an easier option to people. Either way I'm game. I like the new update to the wiki Dual, good job. Also I've got a few screen grabs somewhere I could add to the page.

bicilotti

Quote from: IndieBoy on Tue 06/07/2010 15:30:30
Well the newest Skype beta allows you to video chat kind of like tokbox, so I dunno if this would be an easier option to people. Either way I'm game. I like the new update to the wiki Dual, good job. Also I've got a few screen grabs somewhere I could add to the page.

I totally'd be in, even though lagging 30+ mins :P

Dualnames

-sorry something came up-

IndieBoy

I'll be there if you guys will still be around at 16:00 GMT :P I'm working till then

Dualnames

Damn I meant 24 instead of 12 GMT, and now after consideration its 23:00 GMT

IndieBoy

Peder 🚀

Peder 🚀

Gives me an error, tried "iStickam" but there I can't join chats...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk