MAGS Background for Critique [ edit: changes]

Started by lo_res_man, Sun 09/03/2008 20:17:27

Previous topic - Next topic

lo_res_man

My newest background for my oldest project, I am resurrecting it it because. . .I want to. This is the bed room, some objects , such as a door, will be added as well, objects for animation purposes. Other then that, I want your opinion and critique, especially on the color scheme and perspective. This took me about an entire evening  to do. The character walking around will be very green. The poster at this time is placeholder, but I like it anyway. ;)

†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

shinymans

the perspective with the text on the poster seems really off, but other then that I cant see anything too wrong with it

lo_res_man

Thank you, like I said the poster is placeholder, but would you happen to know of a away distorting images so they fit? I alas do not have photpshop, and my computer lags when running gimp. If not, I can always make a different different image. If you know a bit about computer history, you may get the 'joke' the poster implies, I was wondering if anyone did, or is it too esoteric?
[edit} here is a slightly changed image, I changed the window bars to be a bit more rounded, and hopefully helped the perspective on the poster text. I did it the old
fashioned way, made 8 blue bars and 'carved' the letters out.
Any critiques are welcome, but please be informative.
†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk