Resonance

Started by Vince Twelve, Fri 04/04/2008 13:12:46

Previous topic - Next topic

cianty

ca. 70% completed

Igor Hardy

Why didn't you tell Logan about your relation to Ron Gilbert, Dave? ;)

But anyway - big congrats! Most impressive to have a voice like that resonate inside your game!

Dave Gilbert

Quote from: Ascovel on Sat 18/02/2012 14:16:35
Why didn't you tell Logan about your relation to Ron Gilbert, Dave? ;)

He... didn't ask!

david

WoW
glad to hear it is gonna be published under Dave's wings :)

Kweepa

Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

fózi

Looks fantastic, definitely going to buy it!

Vince Twelve

Yay!  It's great to be publicly talking about all the stuff that's been going on!  If you want to listen to the voices, including a few you may have heard in other Wadjet Eye titles plus Logan Cunningham a.k.a. the Narrator from Bastion: Make with the clicking!

Galen

Kid was looking forward to Resonance. Not even the Calamity could touch it.

Vince Twelve

Hey hey hey!  Resonance was demoed live on Gamespot's On The Spot today!  Heroic programmer Janet Gilbert (off screen) gave a run through of one scene of the game while Dave Gilbert talked to the Gamespot host about the game's development.  Fun was had by all!

Warning, the video contains some puzzle spoilers from early in the game.  Do not watch if you don't like that kind of thing!

Here's the video.

Peder 🚀

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Some advance warning would have been nice.  I could have joined the chat room and felt like I was part of the whole publicity thing for a change :).

Vince Twelve

I heard that it might be featured on a Gamespot video a week ago, but didn't know it would be live or exactly when it would take place until 16 minutes before it happened!  And then of course I was at work and got a phone call right when it started, so even I couldn't watch it live!   :'(

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Great work, Dave.  Now we're ALL sad.  :'(

Dave Gilbert

Quote from: ProgZmax on Fri 09/03/2012 17:09:50
Some advance warning would have been nice.  I could have joined the chat room and felt like I was part of the whole publicity thing for a change :).

Hah. I didn't know it was going to be a live recording until 20 minutes before it started!  I started tweeting and posting about it madly but there was only so much I could do from my phone in 20 minutes! :)

Vince Twelve

In honor of my 30th birthday, I'm planning on u-streaming development tonight at 10PM US Central Time (ish).  I'll post a link here (and on twitter and facebook) when I'm starting up.  You can watch me work on the last mini-game of the game and I'll be answering questions and talking while working.

If you're into that, see you tonight!

I'll also record the session and share the link later if you want to watch.

Vince Twelve

Please padon the double post!  I'm starting the stream any minute now.  Join and watch or ask questions!  http://www.ustream.tv/channel/resonance-dev

Dave Gilbert

Vince'll probably update the first post with this, but here's a peek at the Resonance promo poster:

Dave Gilbert

Not sure who Marina is, but this is done by Karen Petrasko, who also did the posters for Gemini Rue and Blackwell Deception.

edit: Oh, duh. Marina=MashedPotato. No, the poster wasn't done by her, but the images she made are used quite a lot in the game itself.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk