Springtime in the Manger - Conception In Betatesting

Started by Anarcho, Sat 03/05/2008 21:44:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarcho

An innovative scientist works alone in an aging research lab.  He edges ever closer to a revolutionary discovery, but is the world ready for his creation?

This is the first episode in an ongoing series called Springtime in the Manger.

Update: The game is in betatesting.  Look out for it soon!

Thanks

Logan

Nikolas

Well, Logan,

Let me be the first to post here! YAY! Excellent! Even with not much info about the game, still your previous efforts are more than enough to make me want to play this!

Excellent stuff!

Darth Mandarb

Good to see something else from you!

However ... one more screenshot is required (the first is a menu and not "in game")!
Please update!!

Edit - The menu screenshot has been approved!

dunnoson

currently working on:

I am in the Brainstorming stage.  Also am trying to gather a team.
I am committing to this game.

Thinking about creating another game, NCIS themed.

aussie

Good to see another Anarcho effort!!!

I'm happy to betatest. I've done lots of beta-ing in the past, including Frank the Farmhand, The Shiva, Cirque de Zale, Principles of Evil and others.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

http://www.freewebs.com/aussiesoft/

Anarcho

I'm glad people still remember me!   I haven't been very active on the forums lately.  I appreciate the supportive comments.

Thanks for the offers aussie and dunnoson, i'll PM you soon.  Hopefully I'll have it ready either tonight or tomorrow.

MashPotato

Hmm, that title sounds so mysterious :)
Looking forward to this, good luck with testing!

Buckethead

look promising!  :) I hope you are still doing Square boy aswell.

wpowell

I would like to beta test too. Great game and excellent graphics. Looking forward to this one.

MikaelS

I just read a fresh review of Emily Enough at adventure gamers and started playing it, and so far it's very funny. Thus, I'm also looking forward this game. :)

Anarcho

I'm glad you liked Emily Enough.  I also hope you like this game too...though i'll warn it's a short game.  But hopefully i can crank out the next episodes much more quickly. 

As I updated above, I just sent out the beta to the awesome betatester volunteers above.  Keep an eye out!

And unfortunately, Square John Boy has been on the backburner for a while and will stay that way.  :'(

Darth Mandarb

neon - please read the forum rules and do not dig up threads like this.

Anarcho - when/if you want to post an update let me know!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk