Infection - Episode 1 - The ship

Started by WHAM, Wed 07/05/2008 18:13:18

Previous topic - Next topic

neon

WHAM, some people told me that they have problems with the download link. The download was broken several times. I've added a mirror for them, pre-configured with the winsetup.exe pointing to the german translation.

If this is not okay for you, I'll remove it. If it's okay, I can post the link here.

WHAM

Quote from: neon on Tue 12/01/2010 19:23:23
WHAM, some people told me that they have problems with the download link. The download was broken several times. I've added a mirror for them, pre-configured with the winsetup.exe pointing to the german translation.

If this is not okay for you, I'll remove it. If it's okay, I can post the link here.

Perfectly okay for me. Sadly it seems that the host of my website is having some massive DNS server issues, which cause the site to go down-and-out at regularly irregular intervals. =(

-W
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

neon

Okay, so here is the

Mirror with german setup

This webspace is limited, so I have to remove it tomorrow. But I will upload it to another place before.

WHAM

Quote from: neon on Tue 12/01/2010 19:55:44
Okay, so here is the

Mirror with german setup

This webspace is limited, so I have to remove it tomorrow. But I will upload it to another place before.

With luck, my website will be up and running by then, too.
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

LPomelo

Hey man! I cant kill the first "dude" when i use the elevator. He's so quick! It's a bug? >:(

WHAM

Quote from: LPomelo on Sat 16/01/2010 18:02:39
Hey man! I cant kill the first "dude" when i use the elevator. He's so quick! It's a bug? >:(

This was already asked and answered in this very thread (page 4).
Spoiler
If the dude is not knocked out before you use the elevators, he will be smart enought to ambush you when you return. The best way to avoid this is to find and shoot the dude before using any elevators. After you shoot him, he stays down for a short while, and will not be able to follow or ambush you.
[close]

ALPHATT

I've been anticipating this game since you posted your character art for C&C. Great job.
Downloading...
/sig

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk