COSMOS QUEST II

Started by mags_don, Tue 13/05/2008 14:18:29

Previous topic - Next topic

shimbo

There isn´t the pasword, you only have to find some info in those paragraphs, try to click with your look icon on the right side of the screen where the hieroglyphs are. TRY

neon

Quote from: kinanev on Mon 19/05/2008 10:50:10
One more...

When Kohen is gone, go and look at the same place where you saw the spy bot (upper left corner of the screen - outside the Raed Bar). You will see Kohen - working on spy bot...

Spoiler
but at this point, I can't interact with him. There is no way to show him the radiation blocker device. The power generator is in safe mode and I am not able to read the planets coordinates.
[close]

neon

- got it -

shimbo

sorry neon :P
my mistake, wrong place wrong time :-\
anyway good luck ;D

Leon

Quote from: kinanev on Fri 23/05/2008 12:23:55
I tottaly give up from making the arcades in my future games. About your idea with selling and buying things on the different planets - It's good, I'm thinking about it. Soon I will post a demo for Cosmos Quest III.

There's nothing wrong with an arcade within an adventure as long as they are optional or skippable. What was done in NES Quest for instance was brilliant. You could play arcade but only if you wanted it too. And everybody loved it.
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

hansolo0

Quote from: kinanev on Fri 23/05/2008 12:23:55
I tottaly give up from making the arcades in my future games. About your idea with selling and buying things on the different planets - It's good, I'm thinking about it. Soon I will post a demo for Cosmos Quest III.

Don't be discouraged by the negative talk about the arcade games. I would prefer you to keep them. Just make it easy to save like I mentioned, and maybe make the arcade  easier or optional. It's a fun part of the experience, I think, to have them. The trick is to make them just the right difficulty, not too easy not too hard.  You were close I think, just slightly too hard. Or just make it optional in that you get a reward for playing and winning that makes the main game easier or has an alternate ending, etc.

mustangsally

So maybe this is  a stupid question but when I'm in the asteroid room and it says move the shuttle with my cursor exactly where am I supposed to be moving it?  I've been all over the screen.

mustansally

Nevermind, I got past the asteroids and then the game froze and I had to shut it down and start back at the asteroids again so that's it for me.  This is WAY to frustrating for a game.

hansolo0

Quote from: mustansally on Thu 29/05/2008 01:17:17
Nevermind, I got past the asteroids and then the game froze and I had to shut it down and start back at the asteroids again so that's it for me.  This is WAY to frustrating for a game.

You can save at that point by pressing f5 repeatedly if you haven't already figured it out. It is a tough mini\game, I found staying mostly in the middle helps, others say near the bottom. Don't give up, it's a fun game, good luck!  ;)

Ken_Buddah

I hope someone can help me out here. I'm at the point where you go through the cave, pass the hanging bat and into the trans gate to cut the wires on the pirate ship, and now I have no idea of what I'm supposed to do next. Little help?

Leon

Ken, play a bit with the indicator. See where you have the best reception (beeps the fastest). That should bring you to the next level.

Ken_Buddah

Okay, so I've gotten past the crab thing and I've got the indicator, but it takes me to a dead end with an eminence that I can't climb. So what the hell do I do now?

(p.s. They've really got to make these games easier. Please, no more of this having to click at some arbitrary graphic in the corner of the screen to advance further in the game. You just get stuck for hours not knowing what on earth you have to do.)

Bai Karl

use the locator. It's beeps with different speed in every room. When it beeps fastest - that is the place...

PS: I don't want to play a game where I know what to do next. I prefer games where I have to guess what to do next. You will never know what to do when you land on a strange unknown planet.

Quote from: Ken_Buddah on Wed 25/06/2008 04:07:41
Okay, so I've gotten past the crab thing and I've got the indicator, but it takes me to a dead end with an eminence that I can't climb. So what the hell do I do now?

(p.s. They've really got to make these games easier. Please, no more of this having to click at some arbitrary graphic in the corner of the screen to advance further in the game. You just get stuck for hours not knowing what on earth you have to do.)

Dom

Dude I've set the magnetic field like you said, but nothing happened to the robot when I led him to the cpatain's quarters.

What am I missing?

Leon

Quote from: Dom on Mon 24/11/2008 19:00:58
Dude I've set the magnetic field like you said, but nothing happened to the robot when I led him to the cpatain's quarters.

What am I missing?

Then probably you didn't:
Spoiler

Show him (Kohen) the block spray and he tell you how it can be used (4/89).
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk