Sprite Jam Rocks -- Winner Announced

Started by pslim, Wed 21/05/2008 14:22:20

Previous topic - Next topic

pslim

Sprite Jam Rocks

Since a sprite can be a character or an object, I thought I'd give folks a choice:

a. Draw a musician of some kind--your favorite rock star, Bach and his wig, or Progulz from the planet Cacaphone II.

b. Draw a musical instrument that is fantastic in some way--a flaming guitar (made from the same stuff as Le Chuck's beard perhaps?), a drum kit made of bones, or whatever takes your fancy.

Restrictions:
120 x 120
32 colors

Alarconte

I assume that can be the two options at same time, not? xD
"Tiny pixelated boobies are the heart and soul of Castlevania"

Galactic Battlefare Capital Choice Part 1 , finished, releasing soon
GBF CC Part 2, WIP

pslim

pslim

It figures the one time I host, nobody enters.  :=

I can extend this a couple of days if people are working on sprites, or else pass it over to someone else? Reply if you've got something in the works!

Alarconte

Here it goes!

Thing: It's a Giant Music Snail of the deeper profunditys of the Forest-world of Kashyyk. (Yes, the wookie's planet :D)

The Giants Music Snail spend the dark nigths of the Forest Deeps singing his music with his WindInstrument-caparace-house ^^

Zoomed x2

Size: 120x120
Color: 29
(Original) 120x120

Funny Edit: Now I remember, today were snails (caracoles xD) to the dinner hour xD

GBF CC Part 2, WIP

IndieBoy

I am working on a little something, so if you could extend it, that would be great  ;D
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

The Last To Know

I just saw this thread today, so here is a quick one because I like the topic!

pslim

Yay! Great entries, guys. Extended to June 1 for Indieboy and anybody else in his situation.

makerofgamz

I think i might jump in here, and throw one together at the last minute :D

IndieBoy

Sorry, it seems real life has taken over. I may get something together, but it is fine if you close the competition. :-\
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Questionable

In all honesty Indie Anna Boy, how long would it take you to finish the sprite. It's a weekend so maybe you can squeeze it in. What tdo you think?
All my trophies have disappeared... FINALLY! I'm free!

pslim

It was obviously a difficult decision given the staggering number of entries, but the winner is: Alarconte because I love the colors and the imaginitive subject!

I actually loved S-Made's sprite, too, but there can be only one winner...  :'(

The Last To Know

Congratulations, Alarconte! It's a shame there were only two entries.

Alarconte

Oh! My first prize! (at second try ^^)
Hurra for kashyy'k music snail! xD

Yes, lately the competions are low crowded with entrys...

You'r ghostrider-kind guitarrist rocks too xD

Well, to do the next round, any special rules? or simply post size, color, and thematic?

(I will post it very soon)

GBF CC Part 2, WIP

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk