Coloring Ball: Design A New Gadget [May 31 - June 12] - [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

Started by Domino, Sat 31/05/2008 21:40:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Domino

Take the image from below and create the newest and best gadget ever. It can be a new portable gaming system, an MP3 player or even a new cell phone.  Let your imagination run wild!!

This time, no rules..but keep the outline recognizable and have fun!!

Bring on the Entries

Domino

FIRST PLACE

SECOND PLACE

THIRD PLACE

Trophies to the Winners...

Dualnames

The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy:
It's a wholly remarkable book.Probably the most popular and certainly the most succesful ever to come out the publishing houses of Ursa Minor.

EDIT: Well, if you insist.. 8)
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

skuttleman

Quote from: Dualnames on Mon 02/06/2008 20:22:09
The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy:
It's a wholly remarkable book.Probably the most popular and certainly the most succesful ever to come out the publishing houses of Ursa Minor.

Shouldn't it say "Don't Panic" on the cover?

Akatosh

Alarconte

wow!!! Good entry Akatosh ;)

Ey people, reminds to you from Sprite Jam contest! :PPPP (advertising! advertising! xD)
"Tiny pixelated boobies are the heart and soul of Castlevania"

Galactic Battlefare Capital Choice Part 1 , finished, releasing soon
GBF CC Part 2, WIP

Dualnames

What;s that Akatosh? A gameboy nuclear destruction machine?
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Nacho

It would have probably been funnier if you used your own country to shot the nuke, no?  :)
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Questionable

Quote from: Nacho on Fri 06/06/2008 22:01:58
It would have probably been funnier if you used your own country to shot the nuke, no?  :)

Nah, he's targeting West Virginia... everyone wins in that scenario.
All my trophies have disappeared... FINALLY! I'm free!

Dualnames

Why is my entry still better than Akatosh's though..?

Because Akatosh's entry can help you destroy a continent, but the Hitchhiker's can do it as well giving you info also about what to notice.. and which one is the best country to destroy and what time machine should you take if you accidentally target the wrong country.

Ubel

Yeah and also Dualnames' entry was very very very creative and original.

Nacho

Quote from: Questionable on Fri 06/06/2008 22:44:40
Quote from: Nacho on Fri 06/06/2008 22:01:58

Nah, he's targeting West Virginia... everyone wins in that scenario.

hehe...  ;D
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Matti

Okay, this is the ClassMaster (2008), whom I used to dream of back in those days I went to school..

Edit: Class Controller would be a cooler name.

Sitting in class you're able to:

1. Adjust the volume (very useful, if the students or teachers are too loud, and if you wanna sleep).

2. Rewind (if you want to answer a question of the teacher, which you didn't know in the first place)

3. Fast forward (if the lesson lasts too long, but still you're able to stop at an important point)

4. Pause time (to relax a bit or play some pranks on classmates/teachers)

5. Record sound/picture (if you want to watch this lesson once more or to film your pranks)

6. EJECT (if you want school to immediately stop. Time is set to the point where school's over. Fortunately you can combine this with the record-function)

I forgot to draw the solarcells, but let's say, it's powered by... your boredom (batteries suck).

Lionmonkey

Heavenly Artifact Vending Enterprise proudly presents:

The Multifunctional Usable Square Thingamabob!

Note: The word "Square" has been employed purely for dramatic effect. Any complaints about false naming, uncomfortable interface or user's death by electrocution will not be answered.

Edit to monkey_05_06: Then it would be called M.U.R.T by H.A.V.E., not M.U.S.T. by H.A.V.E.

monkey0506

First off nice entries everybody. So far my favorite is matti's ClassMasterâ,,¢. Oh what I wouldn't have given! ;D

@Lionmonkey:

You could have instead used the multifunctional noun "rectangle" which is in all regular 4-sided polygonal cases correct.

:=

Edit @Lionmonkey's edit: I guess I didn't get the M.U.S.T. bit the first time around. Sorry.

Questionable

Quote from: monkey_05_06 on Mon 09/06/2008 06:46:05
First off nice entries everybody. So far my favorite is matti's ClassMasterâ,,¢. Oh what I wouldn't have given! ;D

@Lionmonkey:

You could have instead used the multifunctional noun "rectangle" which is in all regular 4-sided polygonal cases correct.

:=

I'm not going to agree, but let's just say: I WAS going to enter...
All my trophies have disappeared... FINALLY! I'm free!

Domino

Okay, I have to make this quick because i am at work, but here are the winners of this coloring ball. I can't go into much detail, because i am really busy but had to get on here just to do this...

1st Place - Akatosh

2nd Place - matti

3rd Place - Dualnames

I would describe why i chose these entries, but i have to log out of here and get back to work before my boss catches me.  ;)

Akatosh, the ball is in your court.

Take care everyone.

Dualnames

Akatosh

:D

Thanks! It's been a succesful month for me (2x silver, 1x gold) so far... Anyway, I'll post something tomorrow, I'm not exactly sober right now (not drunk, just a little tipsy) and it doesn't look like I'll get it again today, so...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk