Quest for Yrolg

Started by Gold Dragon, Tue 17/06/2008 01:19:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Gold Dragon

Once more Crystal Shard does Beautiful work **signs in awe and Jealousy**

ok I killed the fighter, how do I kill the rouge????

Spoiler
I put the sword bye the right door in the library and the mummy in the south door in the Dragon room to make him drop his shield. Then pushed the button in the temple.
[close]

But that method uses up the ...
Spoiler
mummy
[close]
Which the the Dragon hints is to be used on the rouge. I can't pick up the Gem yet.

And Feeding the Warm Meat to the tentacle doesn't seem to do anything. But deliver a bug I think cuz a Graphic now follows you from room to room

Spoiler
To warm up the meat you put it on the ground in the dragon room and ask the dragon to breath fire.
[close]

anyone have any ideas? or got a different way to kill the fighter?
Want to see how I am doing and how far I've gotten in my game? Visit my forum  http://www.freepowerboards.com/DragonKnight

Fizzii

If you killed the fighter you did the right (evil) thing.

QuoteWhich the the Dragon hints is to be used on the rouge. I can't pick up the Gem yet.
So you could
Spoiler
get a new minion
[close]

QuoteAnd Feeding the Warm Meat to the tentacle doesn't seem to do anything.
He'll be nice to you later on.

Alarconte

Spoiler

What's the hell is the mummy? I don't think to find any as this... I only found the sword to distract the knigth.. The brain eater zombie-minion-thing is the mummy?
[close]
"Tiny pixelated boobies are the heart and soul of Castlevania"

Galactic Battlefare Capital Choice Part 1 , finished, releasing soon
GBF CC Part 2, WIP

Fizzii

Alarconte -

Spoiler
I'm not sure what "mummy" you're referring to... the grey golem minion is something you can ask to follow you, or stay somewhere though.
[close]

Spoiler
Basically, the heroes will change their route if there are distractions along their path. Minions can distract.
[close]

Alarconte

I alredy know that -_-

I'm talking about "what mummy is talking Gold Dragon?" 'cause I din't find any mummy xD

"Tiny pixelated boobies are the heart and soul of Castlevania"

Galactic Battlefare Capital Choice Part 1 , finished, releasing soon
GBF CC Part 2, WIP

malcolm

Does anyone have a walkthrough? I looked everywhere!!

Radiant

Quote from: malcolm on Fri 20/06/2008 01:04:36
Does anyone have a walkthrough? I looked everywhere!!

Not yet, maybe later. Do you have any specific questions?

Oh, and what people are calling a "mummy" is actually a golem :) shouldn't make a big difference thouhg.

Leonard

Hey Fizii
Spoiler
get a new minion
[close]

I can't figure out how to do this. Would anybody be willing to lend a hand?

Gold Dragon

ok I can't pick up the Gem cuz the Dragon won't let me.. I can't pick up the statue because its too heavy. And when I put my new minion some where I just get the Rouge just to walk in a loop. I have no real clue on how to kill the Rouge... can anyone give any hints to this?
Want to see how I am doing and how far I've gotten in my game? Visit my forum  http://www.freepowerboards.com/DragonKnight

Fizzii

Leonard -

Spoiler
Well, you can't put back your old minion because it's all broken up, but maybe you can find another and try and get it working?
[close]

Gold Dragon -

Spoiler
You won't ever be able to pick up the statue since you're too small. You can get the gem - just make sure that the dragon doesn't see you (he'll tell you when he sees you). BTW, if you do get the gem, don't drop it in the dragon lair again (when in the dragon's sight) otherwise you'll never be able to pick it up again.
[close]

Leonard

Quote from: Fizzii on Sat 21/06/2008 01:11:04
Leonard -

Spoiler
Well, you can't put back your old minion because it's all broken up, but maybe you can find another and try and get it working?
[close]

Thank you for the hint, Fizzii. Sadly, I'm still unable to figure this out.

Spoiler
Is it possible to make another minion after you've killed the fighter but before you've killed the rogue?
Spoiler

Any push in the right direction would be welcome.
[close]
[close]

Fizzii

Leonard -

Spoiler
Yes, you're supposed to make the minion before you kill the rogue. Ever heard of necromancy?
[close]

Leonard

Quote from: Fizzii on Sat 21/06/2008 01:33:31
Leonard -

Spoiler
Yes, you're supposed to make the minion before you kill the rogue. Ever heard of necromancy?
[close]

Now I really feel like a dope.

Spoiler
I already looked all over the master's lair, but I can't figure it out. I thought the tub might be important 'cause it's got spare body parts, but no dice. I don't want to be spoon-fed the answer, but right now I'm coming up empty. There must be a sequence of things I need to do to make this work.
[close]

Thank you for your help.

Fizzii

Leonard-

Spoiler
Ok, you just killed the fighter earlier...
[close]

Leonard

Quote from: Fizzii on Sat 21/06/2008 02:01:21
Leonard-

Spoiler
Ok, you just killed the fighter earlier...
[close]

Fizzii

Spoiler
Do you mean use the scroll left behind by the golem on the fighter? 'Cause that was one of the first things I tried. Is there something I need to do to the scroll or someone I need to talk to the scroll about to make it work?
[close]

Fizzii

Leonard-

Spoiler
Not the scroll, that's for later on. There's another object, look around.
[close]

snoopy

I am also stuck trying to kill the rogue
Spoiler
I think it might be the potion you need to make the new minion
but where and how do i make it. I have also found the censer and ankh items but not sure about those items yet ?
Spoiler

John
[close]
[close]

Radiant

An ankh is symbolic for... ?

Spoiler

Life! It also radiates necromancy. And there's a corpse around. Guess what happens next...
[close]

malcolm

Well i made my Zombie with the anke... Now what the hecks next? I found many different items

snoopy

Yes i finally killed the Rogue  ;D Here is how to kill Rogue for anybody that needs the answer 
Spoiler
Put new Minion next to Right door in room with bottomless pit. Put gem next to north door in room with bottomless pit. When Rogue goes into next room use sword on boulder and boulder will crush Rogue
Spoiler

John

[close]
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk