Quest for Yrolg

Started by Gold Dragon, Tue 17/06/2008 01:19:03

Previous topic - Next topic

snoopy

I need help can't see Sorceress?

John

malcolm

I put the scroll on the chain and the minion by the right door in the bottomless pit room.. Is that close to what i need to do to defeat the sorceress.. What should i do next?

malcolm

Quote from: malcolm on Sat 21/06/2008 22:51:48
I put the scroll on the chain and the minion by the right door in the bottomless pit room.. Is that close to what i need to do to defeat the sorceress.. What should i do next?

Ok...Im lost.. where Do i put the scroll and potion..?..?..

Fizzii

Malcolm-
Spoiler
The scroll is in the right place. You need to be able to see her somehow in order to defeat her.
[close]

Spoiler
The potion at the moment is beneficial to the sorceress.
[close]

Spoiler
Also, you might want to retrieve some of the items from the rogue.
[close]

malcolm

Well i got much further and check the forum.. I tripped and fell by the glowing pool "sort of speak" and my potion bottle changed color..mhahaha
then i spoke again to buddy in the glowing pool and retrieved some items but i am stuck.  I gave her the potion on let her have the scroll hanging over the bottomless pit.. She finally took the amulet... I keep trying different sequences..Lost Again

snoopy

Thanks i finally finished this game. To kill the Sorcereress
Spoiler
Use potion on glowing pool and drop it so sorceress can drink it which will reveal herself. put scroll on chain above bottomless pit. When Sorceress comes in and tries to get scroll use amulet on Sorceress and she will fall into the pit
Spoiler

John
[close]
[close]

malcolm

I was lost cause the dragon doesnt suggest anything about the amulet after it said to show it to him

Creamy

Raaaaaa I was wasting my time because the remains of the golem have disappeared when I have killed the rogue, so I couldn't find the scroll.
Try to fix it, please.

Good game otherwise.

Fizzii

Malcolm - that's a bug. It'll be fixed soon.

Creamy - Check that the remains aren't hidden behind some other objects. If they've totally disappeared then I guess that it's another bug.

Creamy

I have checked it, the remains disappear if you don't care for it quickly.

Another problem: if you leave the gem anywhere in tne dragon's lair, you have no way to recover it (even if the dragon doesn't see you).

I don't think I could have finished it without the solution, but the concept and graphics are fine, so all the best to Crystal Shard!

Fizzii

Thanks Creamy, they should be fixed soon. :)

Gold Dragon

ok I still feel really silly and dumb cuz other people have figured out how to pic up the Gem.. I tried to pick it up while the Dragon was blowing off the fighter's shield but there must be a blocking function because I wasn't able to do it.. I can't seem to distract him... plz more "hints"
Want to see how I am doing and how far I've gotten in my game? Visit my forum  http://www.freepowerboards.com/DragonKnight

snoopy

To Gold Dragon
Spoiler
If you try to pick up the gem before killing the fighter he will always see you.
You have to kill the fighter first than you can easily pick up the gem just don't drop it again on the same dragon screen because you will not be able to pick it up again
Spoiler

John
[close]
[close]

Fizzii

Actually (about the gem)

Spoiler
It doesn't matter when you get it... if he sees you he'll say 'I can see you skulking over there'. So enter the room by an entrance where he doesn't immediately say he sees you, and try to get the gem then
[close]

Storygamer

I appear to be the only person dumb enough to not see how to even beat the fighter :(

I've learned that
Spoiler
leading him into the dragon room results in him getting his shield burnt off
[close]
but I can't figure out how to kill him once I've done that.  I even tried
Spoiler
leading him back into the dragon room
[close]
, but that didn't work.  Could I get a couple of hints--perhaps a subtle one and a more obvious one in spoilers?  Thanks!

shimbo

to storygamer:

use your minion against fighter, see? whats the result?
so try to lure your "victim" to that "spikies" room and finish him there ;D ;D ;D

Radiant

As noted in the Completed Games forum, the game has been updated to, among others, fix assorted bugs.

http://crystalshard.net/?g=8

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk