Holy shit, I won something!

Started by The Ivy, Fri 04/07/2008 00:40:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Buckethead

Yay Good job! Nice that you are getting some recognation outside of AGS!  :)

m0ds

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Nikolas

WOW!

Erin! Congrats! all the best! :) Woah! :)
YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

ManicMatt

Awsmoe, your ego must be floating in the clouds by now!  ;D

Perhaps, big things are in store for you my dear! Don't forget us little people, and when you're head of EA Games and cancelled the Tiger Woods, Fifa, and need for for speed franchises to make room for Spooks golf 2009, Spooks Street, and naturally The Need for Spooks, hire some of the talented folk in this here forum!

Okay, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself here..  ;)

Akatosh

I'm a little bit late to the party... but congratulations nevertheless!

Dualnames

The need for Spooks.. totally hilarious/...
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

GarageGothic

ManicMatt, I think you forgot "The Spooks: Sim-Afterlife".

SSH

Heh, and Will Wright's Spork

The Ivy

Thanks again everyone...I seriously wish I could throw a party for all of you. This has totally made my day.

Nacho, believe it or not it was an essay contest, not an art contest. I heard back from one of the organizers, and she said that, "You were definitely picked since the judges thought you'd put the education to good use."

I definitely don't plan to let them down. :-,

Fleshstalker

A gorgeous red head like Erin deserves this. Good job! Well deserved.  8)

Domino

Congratulations....And May The Force Be With You.

:)

ManicMatt

Yeah, brown haired men like me never deserve anything, we're scum! It's her genetic structure that won the prize, good job! (Are we applauding her parents then??)

Sylvr

| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

Fleshstalker

Quote from: ManicMatt on Sat 05/07/2008 00:05:51
Yeah, brown haired men like me never deserve anything, we're scum! It's her genetic structure that won the prize, good job! (Are we applauding her parents then??)

Didn't mean to say it was her genetic structure that won it. I just dig red heads. Anyhow, Erin deserves this because she is one of the few AGS games creators that goes above and beyond most AGS creators out there. She is definitely on my top 5 fav AGS creators.

Eggie

*synonym for good* !!! <---exclamation marks

Stupot

Yay!
Well done Erin, you rule!!!
xxx

Ultra Magnus

That's really cool, congrats.
I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.

I'm tired of pretending I'm not bitchin', a total frickin' rock star from Mars.

MrColossal

Hooray! Woohoo! Awesome!

Let us know how it goes, I'm curious about "Accredited Game Art Certificate Program at Sessions Online School of Game Art"
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk