ShattenReyze - new screen - updated 10/09/29

Started by abstauber, Tue 05/08/2008 14:39:04

Previous topic - Next topic

cianty

LOVE the new screenshot! I check your blog from time to time with not luck of updates ever. Good to see something here. Since I'm new to AGS I hadn't seen this thread before and I love the looks of the screenshots on page 1. I can't wait to play this - although it seems it'll take a while...
ca. 70% completed

Matti

Great new screenie, abstauber, it shows a lot of progress! I'm still looking forward to this one  ;)

Dualnames

Wow and I thought the 2008 version was epic enough. :D
I'm really looking forward to this, since I played on Stickam. So get going lad!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

abstauber

Ahh.. (as in relief, not yelling)

Good to know that you are still there :D Thanks

Iliya

Good, very nice screenshots. But why in the youtube preview there are no screenshots and scenes from the game?

abstauber

Hey thanks!

Of course we also have some playable content but not enough to justify a trailer. Right now it would just spoil the fun and not create excitement. That's why the video just shows the rhythmgame.

Iliya

Quote from: abstauber on Mon 04/10/2010 10:57:29
Hey thanks!
Of course we also have some playable content but not enough to justify a trailer. Right now it would just spoil the fun and not create excitement. That's why the video just shows the rhythmgame.

I can't agree with that. 1 or 2 playable scenes in a trailer like the one shown as screenshots are the best for the presentation. When I saw the trailer for the 1st time, I though that the link is wrong, because I expected to see the screenshots in the post. Then I saw that on the link is written that its a minigame. It's a little confusing.

abstauber

Hehe alright, I make it up in the next trailer ;)

LUniqueDan

Great graphx, Abstauer, love also the look of the Speech system (1st Screenie) I'm definitively looking for this game.
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Julius Dangerous

Darth Mandarb

Two in two days...

Ramjuz you just dug up a thread that hasn't been posted to for almost FOUR YEARS.  Please read the forum rules (in each board) before posting.

abstauber - you know the drill, if/when you want to post an update PM me and I'll unlock this (if you're even still working on it).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk