ColouringBall - Birthdays! 8-27 Aug *Winners inside!*

Started by Buckethead, Fri 08/08/2008 13:06:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Buckethead

It's your birthday, hooray!

You unwrap your lovely present. But what is it? You decide

The shape must be recognizable. But you can delete those weird thingys if you like.
You can scale/rotate/pan but not change the shape too much.

have fun!

Domino

***Reserving this spot for my future entry***

You are getting a nice piece of ASS for your Birthday

PsychicHeart

@ Domino:
I'm well aware it was over.
Formerly known as Flukeblake, Flukezy etc.

Domino

Sorry about that..Enter this one.

Cheers,

Domino

Matti

It's.... an elephant! Nice present. Wasn't easy to unwrap though..

Ghost

I always get practical stuff... you know, books on how to quit smoking, socks, and this time- the dinner.

[Cameron]

It's......

A NEW CHEST!
For the practical nudist, this extend-o-grasp-o-matic-nippled chest will reach out and kill any offending mosquito or small child!
Buy one now for only $29.99!

Akatosh

Most of the mainland US? Aww, gee, fellas, you shouldn't have.

(I had to take some liberties regarding shape, outline and the number of stars and stripes... but hey, who likes Alaska and whatever that state at the down right end may be anyway?  :P)

It's a little hard to recognize, but if you rotate the outline and compare it to the original version, you'll notice it's still there. Mostly.

Buckethead

Due the recent events with the forums you guys might want some extra days... But since the shape is kinda lame you probably don't  :P

anyway, I'll wait a day or so for you awnsers

Ghost

I'm all for adding a little time; though I think Akatosh's entry is almost impossible to beat.

Buckethead

Ok, you now still have 3 days. Good luck!

kaputtnik

Quote from: Akatosh on Sat 16/08/2008 11:14:09
Most of the mainland US? Aww, gee, fellas, you shouldn't have.

Just out of interest: Did you learn that exquisite phrase over at the Perry Bible Fellowship?
I, object.

Buckethead

I see you all put the extra time to good use and used it for something more usefull then this...

Domino: Thumbs up for entering so many times in a row. I don't really fancy your ass though  :P

matti: Yay an elephant. That really was worth unwrapping! I like how you've draw it. But because my shape was weird the elephant now also looks weird. Which is a shame.

Ghost: yes, I love chicken! And quite well drawn too.

[Cameron]: Who wouldn't want a spare chest? The colouring is a bit simple though

Akatosh: oh yeah! The US mainland! What do you have to say now Obama?  :D nice entry aswell.

1st. Ghost
2nd. Akatosh
3rd. Matti

Thanks everyone for putting up with my silly shape! See you next time!

Domino

Congratulations again to all the winners this round.

Take it away Ghost.

Ghost

Thanks to all the small pixels that have made that possible! Next round will start this weekend-ish.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk