Cosmos Quest III Demo

Started by neon, Mon 11/08/2008 09:40:29

Previous topic - Next topic

neon

I started playing the demo, but I'm not able to change the course. I always get blown away from the other ships. What's the trick?

shimbo

And do you know the curse already? Are you sure? If not try to search the coat in right corner ;D ;D ;D

neon

Yes, I found it, but I found nothing where I can enter it.

Bai Karl

It's all written in the message - Isagor's coordinates by xxxxx navigation system. Just find the navigation system and its cooedinate system.

Quote from: neon on Mon 11/08/2008 18:26:03
Yes, I found it, but I found nothing where I can enter it.

neon

Okay, I found the console to enter it.

This hotspot is a little bit hard to find.
But this is not a problem with the hotspot itself, it's that well known Cosmos Quest behaviour, that a hotspot is not displayed when you drive your mouse over it. This was annoying in the first and second part (especially the wall outside the space station in part 2). Now i hoped that you would change it in part 3, but it's still the same.

Actually, this takes a lot of fun from the game.

But I'll give it a chance, part 3 looks much better than the first and second.

Iliya

Thank you Neon for the advice. In Cosmos Quest III I already made a GUI which will display hotspot's name when the mouse is over the hotspot. And I'm very happy with the result. The game looks friendly now :)

Quote from: neon on Tue 12/08/2008 22:14:29
Okay, I found the console to enter it.

This hotspot is a little bit hard to find.
But this is not a problem with the hotspot itself, it's that well known Cosmos Quest behaviour, that a hotspot is not displayed when you drive your mouse over it. This was annoying in the first and second part (especially the wall outside the space station in part 2). Now i hoped that you would change it in part 3, but it's still the same.

Actually, this takes a lot of fun from the game.

But I'll give it a chance, part 3 looks much better than the first and second.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk