Photoshop Phriday! (19th - 26th of September) Lionel Richie Edition

Started by Obi, Fri 19/09/2008 13:37:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Obi

What is a Photoshop Phriday?  ???

Photoshopping isn't drawing a completely new image -- It's editing images to create a new image, such as editing one image or combining several images. The contest usually lasts for a fortnight. Also, you don't have to specifically use Photoshop -- Paint Shop Pro, MSPaint, or any other programs can be used. Please make sure your image doesn't exceed the width of the screen.

See this link:
http://www.somethingawful.com/photoshop/

And for other examples, see here:
http://www.worth1000.com/

--------------------------
--------------------------

This weeks task: The different careers of Mr Lionel Richie

What if Lionel had been taking too many of them damn crazy pills and couldn't sing any more? He'd have to get a new job! Lionel Richie the bin man? His job prospects are endless for such a multi talented man. It's your task to bring the new careers of Lionel Richie to life through the medium of Photoshoppery.

Good luck and here are some pictures of Lionel to spur you on!

GarageGothic

Awesome topic, Obi! I offer you evidence of Lionel's little-know stint as a professional yo-yo player:

TwinMoon

Oh, he got high allright:

(might I add that Photoshop Phriday is the greatest competition ever?!)

Lionmonkey

Now, if you don't know what this means:

Then, what are you doing on a forum with so many RPG related threads?

Ultra Magnus

Could've done a better job, but I spent too long on this as it is.

Too panda pand, guvna.
I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.

I'm tired of pretending I'm not bitchin', a total frickin' rock star from Mars.

BOYD1981

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

MrColossal

"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Domino

Great entries everybody. They are all well done & funny!!

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Domino

Prog, YOU WIN!! Damn I haven't laughed that much in a long time. That was awesome.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Obi

I was happy to see Lionel in so many different professions, they all enlightened me into seeing what Mr Richie could do if he put his mind to it. People with song related puns earn extra points, which is good because everyone likes points, especially Lionel Richie. If Lionel were here he'd have the money to turn everyone into winners, but unfortunately he couldn't be here this evening so I can only choose one winner.

Though Domino is incorrect Progz doesn't win but he came pretty darn close as Lionel looks quite happy as a train. But this time I pass the baton of hope fuelled love of Lionel Richie based photoshop contests onto Optimus Prime I mean Ultra Magnus congratulations! You now have the task of setting the next photoshop contest, but be warned, you must choose the topic wisely or face the consequences.

And for everyone Lionel Richie youtube based goodness at the world yoyo championships http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_zm4rwR3lRc

Ultra Magnus

Wow. I wasn't expecting that.
As Domino said, they were all really good entries this round.

Personally, I couldn't choose between my favourite five, and the others weren't far behind.
Well done all a' y'alls.

Right-o. New round will be soon to be coming soon.
Probably Monday. Maybe.

Quote from: A random youtube commenter from that linkI can see why his name is Lionel his face kind of looks like a lion.
Damn, missed a trick there.
I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.

I'm tired of pretending I'm not bitchin', a total frickin' rock star from Mars.

Domino

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk