SAW (New link)

Started by Pedro, Sun 22/10/2006 12:29:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Lecter

Spoiler
Nice game, but seeing as all I understand about the ending is a voice talking for a while in Spanish and then that guy going down onto his hands and knees and saying "nooooo" I don't quite understand what happened.
[close]

marlamoe

Quote from: Dr Lecter on Fri 27/10/2006 21:42:08
Spoiler
Nice game, but seeing as all I understand about the ending is a voice talking for a while in Spanish and then that guy going down onto his hands and knees and saying "nooooo" I don't quite understand what happened.
[close]

I agree.  I wish that part would have been translated too.

deadsuperhero

Quote from: Dr Lecter on Fri 27/10/2006 21:42:08
Spoiler
[close]

Well.
Spoiler
Your guess is as good as mine.
[close]
The fediverse needs great indie game developers! Find me there!

Joe

Well if you got that ending.... that's not the good ending... and that voice just says:
"Ok Allan I'll give yo the key to escape, no doubt you chose the easiest way, the key is inside of Carl... will you be brave enough to cut him in little pieces?"
Copinstar © Oficial Site

marlamoe

Well damn, now I am gonna have to play again.  ;D

Quote from: Joe Carl on Sat 28/10/2006 00:00:13
Well if you got that ending.... that's not the good ending... and that voice just says:
"Ok Allan I'll give yo the key to escape, no doubt you chose the easiest way, the key is inside of Carl... will you be brave enough to cut him in little pieces?"

Pedro

You can download the walkthrough
here

thewalrus

Is there an English version of the walkthrough?!?!?
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

Candle

thewalrus

Okay, I played the game through. I was disappointed with the ending and the fact that there really wasn't any gore in the game. Being a game about a horror movie, I expected some blood and guts.....
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

Joe

Quote from: thewalrus on Wed 08/11/2006 19:06:42
     Okay, I played the game through. I was disappointed with the ending and the fact that there really wasn't any gore in the game. Being a game about a horror movie, I expected some blood and guts.....

So you guessed wrong, the game was designed to make people think :)
Copinstar © Oficial Site

Pedro

I have added a new link to download SAW because the other was broken.

sholson

Not speaking spanish I have no clue how to download walkthrough.  I know there is an english one in the file but can't  figure how to download  it.

albesp77

anyone can give a new working download link ?

Gepard

Please dont dig up old threads. (is that what ur supposed to tell them when someone doest this?) Moderator help! :)
Drink up me 'arties! Yo ho!

Goldmund

Quote from: Gepard on Mon 19/01/2009 11:56:21
Please dont dig up old threads. (is that whatyour supposed to tell them when someone doest this?) Moderator help! :)

What? Where was albesp77 supposed to ask this question?

Gepard

Well I dont know, but when I asked about a game like this (an old thread), they told me not to dig it up. So thats why I asked :)
Drink up me 'arties! Yo ho!

Leon

Well, there is this board for old/missing adventures. Maybe that's the appropriate place to pose these questions?
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

LimpingFish

http://pc.hrej.cz/plne-hry/adventura/2d-adventura/saw/

The download link is at the bottom of the page. You might need to have cookies enabled in your browser to get it to work.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Leon

Thanks L'Fish. I was also looking...  ;D
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk