"Open the Church"

Started by Quickstrike, Wed 22/01/2003 04:10:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickstrike

"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

Neole

Hey, I honestly enjoyed that! Had a couple of chuckles too - one of the few AGS games I actually managed to finish! Good job.

Quickstrike

I'm glad you like it.  I made it in only a few hours, like my other game.  This one had a plot though.
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

LGM

It took you a few hours to do THAT?
You. Me. Denny's.

Chrille

Well not everyone can be as quick learning and skilled with AGS as yourself, LGM
GASPOP software
http://www.gaspop.com

Quickstrike

The backgrounds were the hardest.  They kept turning negative!   And the last thing you see after you beat the game is my logo!  It's of a hand upside down in a slapping motion.

EDIT:  I just put it in my signature below.  Take a look...

LGM

Chrille... Well.. I would say an 1 at the most would be all that's needed.. But he's made a game before this.. he should be familiar with the actions he used in this game.

I'm not trying to sound like an ass or anything.. It was just an amazed question.
You. Me. Denny's.

Quickstrike

I'm making a ROtN game and it's already 2 rooms!  I took your advice from IRC and I'm taking my time!  So, you just need to wait to insult it!  I'm just kidding, i enjoy your comments.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk