Colouring Ball: Midnight Snack (Nov.11- Nov. 21) WINNER announced

Started by pilferinloot, Tue 11/11/2008 23:16:12

Previous topic - Next topic

pilferinloot

It's late at night and you're trying to sleep, but all you've been able to do is toss and turn for the last four hours. And then it hits you: you're hungry. So, realizing your plight and the solution to it, you drag yourself out of bed and to the nearest kitchen. But upon opening the fridge, you are confronted with this:

But what is this, exactly? Is it the delicious remnants of last night's dinner, or just a few half-eaten croissants? Maybe it's not even food, but a ravaging mold monster. This is where you come in.

Rules:
Show what you found on your food hunt.
Ouline can be flipped or rotated, but no scaling.
Background is not required, but if you do include one, think fridge.
No colour limit.

Oh, and depending on how many entries this gets, there may be some trophies showing up.
And with that, go forth and make snacks!

Domino

Okay, Count me in on this one.

****SPACE RESERVED FOR ENTRY****

Domino

Here you have a nice bowl of Chili, A nice juicy strawberry, A pepperoni stick, A nice green leaf, Day old pizza and some left-over Lobster Claw.

Sorry for the BUMP.

Enjoy your food selection.  :)

Trent R

Awesome entry, I'm just trying to figure out what's on the bowl....  :)

~Trent
To give back to the AGS community, I can get you free, full versions of commercial software. Recently, Paint Shop Pro X, and eXPert PDF Pro 6. Please PM me for details.

Current Project: The Wanderer
On Hold: Hero of the Rune

Twirlly

In my fridge I found part of a burger meal left over from the previous day's lunch. The plate has half a cheeseburger topped with onion rings, a few remaining potato wedges, lettuce, tomato, and pickles on the side, and some condiments: ketchup and mayonnaise.

*I wanted to show my entry without the outline because I think it looks better that way, but I included the one with it in case it’s hard to tell that I used the entire outline without altering it.*
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Blue

I hope the outline shows clearly enough. Otherwise let me know, and I'll post another version.

Upon opening my fridge, I am confronted with.........

Oh my... what IS that??!
*SWOOSH* *CRUNCH*

.oO(I guess I was the snack tonight)

Phemar

pilferinloot

Oh wow, entires! (Haven't been able to get on here for the past few days, hence my surprise)
But hey, great entries so far. I do believe some trophies are in order. Four days or so left for any other participants ;)

@Blue: The outline shows up fine, not to worry. 

pilferinloot

Since it's the 21st, and since I doubt anyone else will enter, it's time to dish out the shinies, no pun intended.

So, The Golden Glass of Warm Milk goes to Blue, for making me never want to go into my fridge late at night ever again. You never know, that thing might be waiting.

The Silver Glass goes to Domino for his interesting selection of snack food (I don't think I've seen a lobster claw in anyone's fridge in a long time, excellent choice)

and the Bronze Glass goes to Twirlly, with the delicious looking burger meal.

Great entires all of you, looking forward to the next competition from Blue.

Blue

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk