Empty mind blank fate

Started by robvalue, Mon 17/11/2008 12:22:00

Previous topic - Next topic

mdyoung40

so sorry,i was writeing  engeal,much thanks it worked.wow i feel better now.l

mdyoung40

i wrote Engel and it worked,really helped me ,thanks a bunch

my dog

Hi i put the sound on pushing the buttons but can only hear the music can you tell me the correct ones to press before i push the painting thanks

Leon

The correct sequence:
Spoiler
middle, right, left
[close]
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

my dog

Im missing the last bit of the picture how do i get it, ive pressed the wheels and heard a click but the guy through the secret room says im not ready yet im going round in circles again can anyone help me thanks

Leon

The tiles next to the buttons are not related to the button-puzzle. In fact, the fourth piece is only obtainable after you've solved this one.

I've just played it again, the button puzzle can be solved straight from the start.

my dog

hi ive got the 3 pieces but i cant do anything now seems i have to prove i understand the symbols that ive copied but dont know how can you help me what i should do next thanks

Leon

If you are refering to the drawings:
Spoiler
you need 4 eventually and they only go into the big picture in a certain order. So try each one in your inventory on the upper left part, then the next on the upper right etc.
[close]

To understand the copied symbols:
Spoiler
You need to use the laptop.
[close]

Alla

Guys.i didnt find  At the bottom  a toolbox //and wat is  AWL. stand for?
There is some gray box there but its solid fixed to the floor)
Any help/please//
thanks

Leon

An AWL is a tool used by leatherworkers, such as cobblers (shoemakers), to pierce holes in leather.
The toolbox is on the left near the door that can't be opened. Use the toolbox to take the awl.

Alla

thanks Leon/ i replay game-only after this i found it///Now i dont have a BOOK IN ANY PLACE !!!
BAG?
THANKS

Leon

I'm not sure what you mean here. You can't find the books anymore after a restart? Is that a restart within the game (like F9) or by restarting the application?

Alla

i played from begining and there is No book at all.so j gave up//

Leon

In the library are two books, one red on the floor (recipe book) and one black on the lower left shelf (about the painting)

cris

Please, someone could help me to find the fourth picture

Leon

Have you been able to open the secret room on the second floor?

cristiane

Quote from: Leon on Sun 04/01/2009 13:56:55
Have you been able to open the secret room on the second floor?
Ok! thanks. I talked with the guy.

die_to_xxx

I am completely stuck!  Wondering it's actually a bug or whether I'm just being an idiot?

I've just gotten the laptop working, and when I click on it, I'm taking to a different screen but there's nothing to do there.  It's just gray with nothing to interact with.  I've tried clicking frantically all over the place with all interaction types but nothing it happening!  I'm told it looks like someone was searching for something, but that's all.

Eventually I resorted to a walkthrough on the net as I was just SO frustrated.. it tells me to click on a green button but there IS no green button!

My theory is that, as a lot of the graphics are being cut off by the icon bar right now (like the giant's head), is the thing I need to click on hidden behind it too?  Is there a button which magically minimizes the icon bar so you can see what's behind it?  I've tried a bunch of random keys but nothing has happened.
Checked the manual too but there was nothing there.

Am I missing something here?  ???
--
~ 星

bertolino

I need help stuck at beginning cant get out of baseement

heltenjon

Quote from: bertolino on Thu 18/11/2021 17:23:45
I need help stuck at beginning cant get out of baseement
Spoiler
Check your inventory. There are small arrow icons you can use to see more items. I would guess that you haven't discovered that you have a chip of wood.
[close]
You need this to escape the first room.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk