WT for" A Second Face- The Eye of Geltz is watching us?????

Started by , Tue 23/12/2008 15:44:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Kkobra

Quote from: blashyrkh on Fri 26/12/2008 16:57:35
Quote from: teacakes on Fri 26/12/2008 16:48:51
Quote from: blashyrkh on Fri 26/12/2008 09:32:43
Quote from: teacakes on Fri 26/12/2008 07:38:28
Aaargh how do I get the fishing rod?

Buy it?

I don't have 20 margins and can't figure out how to get them.

Spoiler
There is someone around who tricks money from fools; and fools seem to abound in this place.
[close]

Spoiler
The fortune teller it is.
[close]

Spoiler
You need to get its money... but how? Pay attention to what he does whenever you ask a difficult question.
[close]

Spoiler
If you could send him on a trip...
[close]

Spoiler
Make some more "substance" and let him drink it.
[close]

Spoiler
If you are afraid of being caught red, you will have to wait until he is busy foreseeing.
[close]

Spoiler
What kind of "substance"?
[close]
:o

jkohen

If you don't know about the "substance," you probably should worry about other things first. You'll be told about it.

Kkobra

Quote from: blashyrkh on Sat 27/12/2008 20:40:34
If you don't know about the "substance," you probably should worry about other things first. You'll be told about it.

Spoiler
im stuck. i need to buy wine at the tavern for the "substance"? needed by morok, but i ran out of MARGIN.
i already have kra, chopped fish and water.
other dead ends:
- fishing rod is also too expensive (MARGIN)
- i have put two gozoons (juice) into the lantern, third in park is out of reach.
- tried to give the cleaner the margin machine, but because it is empty, she wont use it.
- switched the bought statue with the grey one, but groth wont take it.
etc. etc.
[close]

Amanda

Spoiler

You can earn Margin units by selling some stuff that you find to the stuff trader
[close]

eflat

Spoiler
How do I sell stuff to the trader?
What can I sell to the trader?
Ive tried all my items on him and talking to him about them!
[close]

jkohen

Quote from: eflat on Sun 28/12/2008 01:27:23
Spoiler
How do I sell stuff to the trader?
What can I sell to the trader?
Ive tried all my items on him and talking to him about them!
[close]

Regarding insufficient money:

Spoiler
I think in the original release of the game (so called "beta"), you'd find these margin objects lying around the city (I know I found a cup once) if you reached two units of margin. Le Woltaire told me he was going to raise this number a bit in newer releases to make it easier on the player, but I don't know the details. I'm guessing you can always reach this low number by going to the fortune teller.
[close]

eflat

Spoiler
I finally finished but according to the manual there are different ways of doing things. I still dont know the purpose of the Prison Tower. Slave Girl sorta ticked me off. "You tricked me after all Ive done for you!" Yea, you attacked me then didnt make me a slave, thanks, abit arrogant there.

When I talk to Morok about the palace she (he?) says she doesnt know anyone there but the cook buys stuff from her place from time to time then the game freezes. Was there supposed to be some kind of alternate story line where Morok was posing as the vegetable woman or something?

Good game overall, i dont think there was enough phallic imagery though
[close]

partydoc

Hi friends, please help me, I'm stuck with a "cleaning problem"!

Spoiler
I don't know how two get the cleaning device (in german: mob) from the cleaning woman in the council of science. I think I have to give her the margin cleaner, but it is empty! How can I fill it? I've tried with the river and with clean water at the temple - but nothing. The margin tank in the margin fabric is empty - another dead end!

When I've done this, will I then be able two prepare the leather to clean the dirty wall in the temple of fertility, or is there another trick?
[close]

Thanx very much for your help!

eflatmajor

Quote from: partydoc on Sun 28/12/2008 13:21:24
Hi friends, please help me, I'm stuck with a "cleaning problem"!

Spoiler
I don't know how two get the cleaning device (in german: mob) from the cleaning woman in the council of science. I think I have to give her the margin cleaner, but it is empty! How can I fill it? I've tried with the river and with clean water at the temple - but nothing. The margin tank in the margin fabric is empty - another dead end!

When I've done this, will I then be able two prepare the leather to clean the dirty wall in the temple of fertility, or is there another trick?
[close]

Thanx very much for your help!
Spoiler
The Margin Cleaner must be filled with Margin. Has anyone offered you Margin?
[close]
Spoiler
Someone in the temple?
[close]
Spoiler
Someone in a bath?
[close]

partydoc

Thank you eflatmajor, that did the trick! I'm in the labyrinth now!  ;D
Great game, lets see how it ends.

Funky

Hello!
Is there any walkthrough available?
Can anybody post any URL?
Has anybody finished the game?

Kind regards
Funky

Stupot

Spoiler

Is there any trick so solving the Maze of Fertility?
I done it but it was pure randomness, I never actually 'solved' it.
[close]

mdyoung40

where the heck is the lantern?please and thanks,i'm going in circles

Stupot

Quote from: mdyoung40 on Sun 28/12/2008 17:57:37

Spoiler
Have another look in undertown.
If you haven't been there yet then don't worry about the lantern till later.
[close]

partydoc

Quote from: mdyoung40 on Sun 28/12/2008 17:57:37

Spoiler
Have you already bought the slave and gone to the underworld with him? You'll find the lantern there!
[close]

mdyoung40

mdyoung40

thanks to you guys i got through the maze.needed the lantern,thnks to all of you,good game

Kkobra

Quote from: Stupot on Sun 28/12/2008 14:44:23
Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler
this and the margin problem drove me mad!!
[close]

anyways, what is it about the tent and rope, tower, expensive room, crane, etc.? part II?
thx for your help! very interesting game though.

jkohen

Quote from: Stupot on Sun 28/12/2008 14:44:23
Spoiler

[close]

There is a trick, and it's rather simple. That being said, I didn't get it entirely until Le Woltaire explained it to me :-)

Don't look at this hint.

Spoiler
I warned you... don't look.
[close]

Spoiler
Activating a pedestal affects all the pedestals around it. Only that with a twist: it only affects the pedestals on the floor of the same color than the pedestal you activated.
[close]

ALLA

I am sure many ppl waiting for WT. COSE its unbelivbly nice Game and only few asking for hINTS.
WT is not to fallow it every step but to look at it .ff you compleatle lost..no need to go on line and spend long time reading somebodyes hints.
I will wait,any way )

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk