Recruit A Team - need help with your game/project?

Started by Papiea, Tue 30/12/2008 15:18:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Danman

I need someone to help me remake my game episode 1:The Hunt for shaun binda.
I want some help with

1: Dialog/ Story

2: Puzzles ( Lots of fun puzzles)

I want to make my game With more puzzles and a better story cause right now it is way too easy. So please message me. I am also redoing the characters and backgrounds.

Jyan

I am searching for a team to make a Monkey Island Fan Game
ill need bacground drawers and music composers..
And an animator and a programmer (that uses AGS)
The game is going to look like MI3..
Please send me a private message if you want to help me!

ddq

I'm looking for someone interested in making Trans-Siberia, a game that will never be finished if it's up to me. That's where you'd come in. I have the story nearly complete, as well as some dang original gameplay ideas.

Core facts about Trans-Siberia:

• On a train in 1990, near the end of the cold war.
  • Protagonist's name is Harvey.
  • Drug addiction mechanic.
  • Crime scene investigation sequences.
  • Almost no inventory puzzles.
Needs in a creator:

• Skilled in art, animation, puzzle creation, and coding.
  • Must not be racist.

I've got writing, music, and most of the puzzle design covered. So if you'd be very interested in creating a dramatic mystery set on the Trans-Siberian Railway, contact me.

EDIT: I also have a four-page design document of sorts outlining the complete story, major characters, gameplay mechanics, and needs in a creator. Also, if you would be interested in either scripting or art but not both, I think that if we got together three guys, one for art, one for scripting, and me on drums (er, writing), we might have ourselves a power trio of game design! Adventure powers... activate!

And now, to pique your interest further, a picture.

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: ddq on Mon 04/01/2010 23:58:39
  • Must not be racist.

WTF? Discrimination! You should be more tolerant towards racists.

ddq

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Tue 05/01/2010 00:45:34
Quote from: ddq on Mon 04/01/2010 23:58:39
  • Must not be racist.

WTF? Discrimination! You should be more tolerant towards racists.

But... but everybody hates racists, right? E-Except for racists. http://www.qwantz.com/index.php?comic=682
I guess I said that since the main character is African-American and the majority of other characters are Russian.

aventurero

Hi! I'm looking for people willing to help me for my project called "The Odyssey of Failure", whose protagonist is Nacho Travé, a young man whose mission is to destroy the school board of his town, so he can get rid once and for all of the "evil" that he's suffering.

I need help for the following:
*Background art (the most important thing)
*Character and objects design
*Animations
*Translation to english

The background art is the most important thing, remember. I speak spanish and english, so you're all welcome.

EDIT: btw, there are only four backgrounds I need to get done by the time, all from Nacho's house: his room, the living room, the bathroom and the kitchen.
Code: ags
function iToxicWaste_Talk()
{
Display ("You eat the toxic waste. Obviously, you die.");
QuitGame (0);}

Takyon

Little Scroll

Hello everyone.

Between working on my Mapoco Mountain creation, I've decided to create a very short freeware (obviously lol) 3 room pixel art ags game to teach myself the AGS coding as I love the community and have a bigger project in the pipeline that I'd love to program myself through AGS.

I'm quite a quick learner but I'm struggling so I think I may need a small team just to help me (pathetic I know lol).

Firstly I need a character animator who can create something from this piece of concept art of the main character.

It doesn't need to be anywhere near as complex as this at all it's just the head and cloak I like, also I'd prefer him quite a bit shorter. I need a walk-cycle and a few basic animations like talking and pick-up. Oh and minus the sword lol.

The background art is all already done.

It's taken me a while to start this little game and some help would be much appreciated.

If you're interested the quickest way to get in contact would be to email me at j.hanrahan@live.com

Thanks,
J.H

ghost.

Crimson Wizard

I am looking for a composer who could write atmospheric music (MP3 or MIDI, MP3 better, but I can survive good MIDIs as well :P) for a very short horror game. If you feel you can create appropriate tracks for a dark and mystic story, please PM me ASAP, for I am trying to make a fast MAGS entry now (actually there's no hurry now, because I am late for MAGS anyway ;).

Here's one screenshot of the in-game scene: http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2941/openeyesscreenshot001.png

Sorry, this vacancy seem to be closed ;)

Cryxo

Hi everybody! I am looking for a composer who is willing to write and create some jazz type music (mp3, midi etc...) or something similar for a non-profit (freeware) game.

I and a friend of mine are working on a game called My Neighbour is a Serial Killer. It's a somewhat mental, crazy, wacky etc... little production. The protagonist empathizes with the "serial killer" and decides to help him out. Sam and Max springs to mind (Hit the Road). It is that sort of style of gameplay/atmosphere/mood.

We are thinking of some snazzy, jazzy, wacky type music. Something similar to... Sam and Max: Hit the Road music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8rcEtjBbSQ  ::)

The game itself we think will last about an hour and a half. So if you are interested, please PM me or send me an email to sam.storey93@googlemail.com (preferably ASAP).

Thank you for your time!
Currently working on "My Neighbour is a Serial Killer"
with a certain friend of mine called Geork.

abstauber

Hi there,
just in case you love to do low-res animations and haven't noticed we're looking for you...
here's the thread
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=35304.msg525897#msg525897

-- edit: position filled :)

Thren

Im preparing a adventure game with my friend. Nothing has been done yet, we are building story. We may need animator to make our characters as real as it gets in movement also maybe backgrounder, but i will inform when its time for that.

We are looking graphics more into Broken Sword 2 like and Curse Of Monkey Island 3. Let see what happens.

Thanks for all of you in advance.
Everything happens for reason

Crimson Wizard

I need help with drawing and animating a single character in a fantasy/fairy-tale manner from scratch for a very short game of mine.
For more information please refer to this thread: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=40009.0

Closed.

Digital Mosaic Games

Hello AGS-Friends,

I need help with my John Sinclair-Project:

At the moment I´m working on the "Intro-Story"(wich is playable) and the planning of the rest of the story.
Anyway, in the game there will be often the point where John must dissolve Riddles/Puzzles in the
"Indiana Jones-Temple of Doom-Style". That is to say he must uncover secret passages, press buttons, dissolve mechanichal coherences, conquer traps and so on.

I need a "Riddle/Puzzle-Designer", who knows mechineries/physics and enjoys to design tricky riddles.

If someone has intrest, please write me an E-Mail(tolgaocek@yahoo.de).
Those I´ll bespeak full particulars.

Regards,

Tolga(NEON-GAMES)

JabberwockyAi

Greetings and salutations~

I'm looking to recruit a small team to work on a project I've been planning out for about a year now. I was originally working on it in RM XP but that wasn't working for what I wanted. AGS was recommended to me, so I've just started learning how to use the program.

I'd mostly be looking for someone who's good at scripting and a sprite artist to help with some of the side characters.

The overall look of the game is to be very painterly, with heavy influence by the art nouveau movement - particularly Alphonse Mucha. A lot of emphasis will also be put on atmosphere.

If you're interested so far, you can check out the work I've done so far
here

hans80

hello you friendly people.
first of all, i want to make money, money money ;D

i want to do a noir type adventure á la Tim Burtons "Sleepy Hollow" or "Sweeney Todd".
Meaning dark twisted humour, and a mid-age/gothic world, and put a bit of Dickens on top of it with Terry Pratchett, or something.

I've played Monkey Island(s) and Discworld(s).
I like the kind of puzzles which make sense in the adventure world, but don't in real life.
if you've played the mentioned adventures, you know what i mean :D
broken sword would be the opposite, where logic gets you further.

I like the Character Cartoon Style of Monkey Island 3, and that's the kind of art i can draw.

i can help with all the other stuff, but character art is my main strength.
anyone interested in seeing this through?

i think, that's about it,

hope to hear from that enthusiastic someone out there :)

amuse

Hi,

I have been a member for 1 week now. I downloaded the programme, did the tutorial, created my own Test easy-quick-simple-one-day-game. Now I am ready to fill my time with the creation of a more complete game.  I will do all the graphics in 3D, and I started to write out the idea of the game. I understand the basic scripting and I will handle that.

Here are some images of the project so far  :

http://www.amusefilms.com/ward9.jpg

What am looking for is someone that can script the more complex puzzle ideas. - let's say the puzzle is a locker combination, I can do the graphics, but I want the coder to make my graphic turn in 2 different directions and get the input of the 3 combination number then unlock the locker -  this is not a puzzle but an exemple :)

I plan so far the game to be first person, the theme is medical psychological genre with nice lighting and ambiance, slow paced, not to much dialogue. Something a bit dark with some humour.

thanks for reading

Ethan D

[Removed]

-Ethan

Privateer Puddin'

Hey, looking for a couple of beta testers for my AGI game, The Secret of Hutton Church of England Grammar School. It's pretty short, but since it's a parser game, am trying to get a good idea of what people are typing and that kinda stuff :)

PM if interested!

Basti

hey folks
I worked on the "Indiana Jones and the Secret of Pandora" project which some of you might noticed in the past. This project is now definitely dead. But some of the old team members (as a matter of fact 3 of them including me) decided to start a new Indy project. One of us is Kaioshin which some of you might know because of his great graphicskills.
The new project will be completely different from SOP. That means new story, better advantage of the teammembers and more innovation. So if one of you want to help us, we are very pleased with every kind of help and are looking for some new partners.
So if you interested in creating another Indiana Jones adventure just report here in this tread.

You can find our new forum here: secretofpandora.org

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk