AGS AWARDS 2008 - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Started by Pumaman, Fri 02/01/2009 21:43:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Timothy B

Excellent awards ceremony.  Congrats to all the winners. :P

Oh, and what was with the weird walk path of all the characters?  They all seemed to be getting stuck for a second on the same location, almost added to the humor of things I guess.

The Ivy

Sorry I'm late to the party! I've been in crazy crunch time mode this week trying to hit my next Puzzle Bots milestone.

Thanks for all the love shown to Nanobots! I'm glad so many of you enjoyed the game. And heh, I'm glad Magic Smiling Cat got his day in the sun. Too bad Francisco's audio file wasn't in the game though, it was pretty spectacular. :)

And now, back to work...

Helme

Quote from: The Ivy on Thu 12/02/2009 21:02:50
And now, back to work...

Yeah! We're waiting for the next award winning blockbuster ;D

Stupot

Great ceremony.
Well done to all the winners.
Now go and give yourselves pats on your backs.

SSH

Thanks for all your nice comments folk. The stuck bit on the walkpath is becuase the curtain they come out from behind is only 1 pixel in front of the rear curtain, so there's a very narrow point that they need to come out on, but if they stay there some characters with a "curvy bottom" look like they're halfway up the curtain. So I need to make them walk down a bit.

Quote from: The Ivy on Thu 12/02/2009 21:02:50
Thanks for all the love shown to Nanobots! I'm glad so many of you enjoyed the game. And heh, I'm glad Magic Smiling Cat got his day in the sun. Too bad Francisco's audio file wasn't in the game though, it was pretty spectacular. :)

I've put it up at http://ags-ssh.blogspot.com/2009/02/get-free-msc-in-funny-dialogue.html

MashPotato

Thank you for the honour bestowed upon Beauties and Beasts, it was a wonderful surprise! :D

LUniqueDan

YEAH - Congrats to all the winners!

Mostly Progz who really diserve the peace nobel prize the acheivement award.
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Dualnames

Congrats to all: Nice dialogs for Marvin indeed, suprised he did a talk and then more surprised you had Ghost draw this:

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

bicilotti

Quote from: Dualnames on Sat 14/02/2009 18:28:18
Congrats to all: Nice dialogs for Marvin indeed, suprised he did a talk and then more surprised you had Ghost draw this:

Indeed, Ghost's talent & courtesy are beyon awesome :)

Dualnames

Quote from: bicilotti on Sat 14/02/2009 18:40:24
Quote from: Dualnames on Sat 14/02/2009 18:28:18

Indeed, Ghost's talent & courtesy are beyon awesome :)

You (bicilotti) come at Tokbox or else..Ghost's real put a smile in my face with this one.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk