Previous topic - Next topic

TheJBurger

Stuck at
Spoiler
Assassins on the road
[close]
:
Spoiler
I've spotted the button and tried using everything on it but still nothing.
[close]

sthomannch

JBurger
Spoiler

Try to go behind the bots and go close to their backs. Press the button. The bot on the right has to be reset afterwards. Be quick because it will leave the stand-by mode after a few seconds and play with it's hammer again
[close]

The Franceman

Spoiler
How I can find the virus? I'm already in the tower.
[close]

sthomannch

Franceman
Spoiler

If you are already in the tower, then you already smashed the window and took the vial with the virus. Scroll down in your inventory. And : Read the dialogues carefully.
[close]

The Franceman

Spoiler
Yes but the robot told me to get it from the parkingbot who lost it.
[close]

bicilotti

Franceman:

Spoiler
Have you given the "cracker" to birdbot?
[close]

The Franceman

Storygamer

Stuck--

Spoiler
Can't figure out how to get the virus or how to get past the guard and into the weather tower.  Got the hammer, piece of glass, tech-support unit, waterfruit, and codebreaker.
[close]

bicilotti

Quote from: Storygamer on Fri 30/01/2009 22:47:12
Stuck--

Spoiler
Can't figure out how to get the virus or how to get past the guard and into the weather tower.  Got the hammer, piece of glass, tech-support unit, waterfruit, and codebreaker.
[close]

Spoiler
Let me give you an hint: birbod needs something, something that you have (listen to him carefully)
As for the guard, its inflatable arms may be hurt with an item which is in your inventory.
[close]

No idea

I have
Spoiler
tech support device, waterfruit, key and hammer
[close]
I've tried everything!

bicilotti

Quote from: No idea on Sat 31/01/2009 19:04:43
I have
Spoiler
tech support device, waterfruit, key and hammer
[close]
I've tried everything!

Have you
Spoiler
rebooted mailbot? He's malfunctioning. Also, try to look at him before doing that ;)
[close]

No idea

Yes, I've done that.

bicilotti

Quote from: No idea on Sat 31/01/2009 20:16:46
Yes, I've done that.

Spoiler
talked to all the bots in the park? Got a strange key? Used it on the "microphone looking" thing?
Exactly, at which point are you in the game?
[close]

Allla

I LOOKED on MailBot. I choose option 3 but I cant  enter the serial number on the tech support unit..it didn’t give me this option..i am back and back to click on 3) ??? ???
Any hint ,please )
thanks

Leon

Are you sure you're looking at Mailbot outside (and not Messagebot inside)? The first thing when you look at MailBot:
Spoiler
It is Mailbot 24113. What a handsome chap.
[close]
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

Allla

yA I DID look at him and i know serial nmbr-where is my mistake than -why i cant put it in ?
Thanks Leon ) u alw here 4 help)

Leon

How are you playing this? The right way to solve this
Spoiler
is to use the Tech Support Unit on Mailbot to reset him. But then you'd be asked for a serial number. Not the other way around. Did you by any chance read any hints about a serial number?  ;)
[close]

Allla

Its ok..thanks..i think i will figure it out )

angelus04

how do I get put the guardbot with inflatable arms I've tried everything that I have in my inventory. I've got a hammer, waterfruit (I believe that's what the game called it), a shard of glass, the virus, and the tech support unit. Nothing works. Please help

Leon

Well... what should you never hold close to inflatable objects?
Spoiler
Something sharp!
Try to walk into the building and he’ll stretch his arm. Use the glass shard on his arm and it’ll deflate.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk