Exile... :(

Started by LordHart, Sat 25/01/2003 23:12:56

Previous topic - Next topic

jrp

Spoiler

When you throw the apple, the player walks back near a door. if you walk to the shadows to the left of the door, the player becomes covered by those shadows. She is hidden, so when the guard gets there, she can't see you.
[close]

Not that space Girl. A game I'm makeing that is called spacegirl (check my site)

Enlaithion

Oh ok I see.  Sweet cartoon graphics.  

Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Segatron314

Yay! I figured it all out first try, but I am curious if there are alternate endings, it seems the final sequence might have many solutions.

The ending I saw got me interested in the future of this game.

Between this and the Digital spell, I give you high marks for style.

BTW as for the digital spell, I tried many ways to use that spell I learned from the light in the archway.  Was it a someting that never got into the game, or a possibility for a happier ending.

BTW2:

I hate to copy people, but ever since I played the Digital spell, I have had this idea of making a sprite game using sonic the hedgehog, using chaos emeralds the same way as notes in Loom.

I haven't decided whether I will do it or not, but will you feel violated if I try?

TheRaven

No offense, but.....geee, how do I put it in a polite way. How about this, "I am always amazed how a game with so much potential, great graphics and art along with an interesting storyline.......can still have such a uncreative "low budget", if you will, ending". I thought you had the potential to do a much better than a backscreen of a spaceship and words for 2 minutes. Good luck ony any future projects :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk