Colouring Ball - Jan 28 to Feb 11 - Level Boss

Started by ThreeOhFour, Thu 29/01/2009 09:24:27

Previous topic - Next topic

ThreeOhFour

You've just battled your way through the first level of the mage's tower/infected space ship/irradiated sewer/abandoned mine and you've found the stairs that lead to the next level. It looks like you're going to have to get past this thing first... but hang on, what IS that thing!?

Outline can be flipped/rotated in any manner you please, have the canvas resized etc. The outline can be broken or added to, providing it is clearly recognizable in the final image.

I look forward to seeing some cool entries!

rharpe

Ben... I can't see the shape to color??? How are you hosting the image?
"Hail to the king, baby!"

Dualnames

Aw.. just had a stuck of inspiration..

Nah, just kidding, but I'll try and enter just for the hell of it.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

ThreeOhFour

Hmmm, I used the AGS quick upload site which is usually very reliable!

Here is a link to the same pic on imageshack, in case there are problems with that image:

Thanks for letting me know :).

Ultra Magnus

Geek alert!

I think I got a little too carried away with this one.
I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.

I'm tired of pretending I'm not bitchin', a total frickin' rock star from Mars.

Ghost

Halflings and dwarves are most vexed about this newest addition to the D&D rules...

Inanimate Max Height Guards Of Doom (+1) !!!

x2

Bulbapuck

Here's my entry:

It's an evil laboratory ;)

Matti

It's a  flying robot equipped with sensitive antennas, two grapplers and a triple missile launcher. Beware!

rharpe

My stupid attempt of coloring your outline... it's suppose to be a robot-monster/creature from outer space.
"Hail to the king, baby!"

Ghost

Geez, if this thread is any judge, it's a hell of a problem to make it to the next level...

Domino

Quote from: rharpe on Mon 02/02/2009 00:19:45
My stupid attempt of coloring your outline... it's suppose to be a robot-monster/creature from outer space.

I would not call that a stupid attempt, I would call that an AWESOME entry!!!

I may enter this one, but how can I compete?  :)

uncle-mum

Every game needs a badly drawn Mexican boss...

(And I will try and bother learning to do transparencies, promise)

Domino

You Have to Defeat the Snowman to Enter the Winter Wonderland World

In The Winter Wonderland Level, It is Christmas Every Day

ThreeOhFour

All your entries so far have been so darn great!

Brilliant stuff guys, I hope we get a few more!

Eggie

A Sputnik with short legs would be called a 'Stumpnik'.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

You are about to see a rare image from an unreleased action game called 'Outback Assassin' where you play the role of plucky Australian Sniper Wally 'Croc' O'Dyle, who has to perform stealth kills on Nazi officials like Kolonel Gustav von Aquarius, seen below:

Kolonel Aquarius is about to sleep with the fishes.

Here is the Kolonel shortly before the sights appear:

Can Wally defeat the Nazis before they triumph, or will their secret sniper force, the Sturmschützin, end his career!?

(I realize I interpreted the rules very loosely, so feel free to disqualify me.  I did not alter the shape in any way).

SpacePirateCaine

Check out MonstroCity! | Level 0 NPCs on YouTube! | Life's far too short to be pessimistic.

ThreeOhFour

Quote from: ProgZmax on Tue 03/02/2009 12:58:07
You are about to see a rare image from an unreleased action game called 'Outback Assassin' where you play the role of plucky Australian Sniper Wally 'Croc' O'Dyle, who has to perform stealth kills on Nazi officials like Kolonel Gustav von Aquarius, seen below:

BAHAHAHA!

You are THE MAN. This laugh me made!

Also, to SpacePirateCaine - I would say that I do not know what your entry is, but I do know what it is.

It is awesome.

The Last To Know

Fear the ladybug of DOOM! (Could be a level boss for a game like Apydia)

Bulbapuck

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk