Lapaset 2009 - CANCELLED!

Started by Ubel, Sat 31/01/2009 18:40:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Haddas

Quote from: WHAM on Thu 12/02/2009 10:52:33
Any time is as bad as any, as I'm working on ALL saturdays from this week on...

But heck, I'll make at least some sort of appearance, that's for sure!

That's no problem we'll just put you up on the holo-pad and have a conference call on the main deck.

Also: If anyone has any questions related to anything, nothing and everything just shoot me a PM or ask here in the thread and I will answer to the best of my ability

Tuomas

yeah, how come I have problems enjoying sex with a condom on. They're not supposed to rub the skin until it hurts, are they?

Haddas

Quote from: Tuomas on Thu 12/02/2009 20:19:00
yeah, how come I have problems enjoying sex with a condom on. They're not supposed to rub the skin until it hurts, are they?

Have you had sex without a condom for a longer period of time? If yes, then your penis may have become accustomed to the greater sexual experienced resulting from the greater friction and contact.
If no, then maybe the condom is too small or you're using it the wrong way. You do not reveal anything about the WAY you use condoms.

Shinan

I'm not very active within the community or so but I'd love to meet internet nerds nonetheless. (also if I decide to come I have a couple of months time to become active :D)

The earlier the better fits best for me. Since I'll most probably be in Raseborg Summer theater.

I don't know how my job situation will be yet though. But I'm sort of maybe a bit interested. (It's okay even if I suck at Finnish right?)
"Be strong in your Ignorance"
"I'm just a nationalistic Swedish-speaking Finn"

zabnat

Quote from: Shinan on Fri 13/02/2009 06:36:56(It's okay even if I suck at Finnish right?)
Let's hope we get enough people outside Finland, so you can suck at English then. ;D

Haddas

Language is not an issue. Even though we were 90% finns the last time we almost exclusively talked english (because it's FUN!), talking finnish only when only finns were around. But the more foreigners the better, the potion will work better it's more fun that way

Quote from: Shinan on Fri 13/02/2009 06:36:56
(It's okay even if I suck at Finnish right?)

Pssst. Det lär inte bli några större språksvårigheter. http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liljendal

Peder 🚀

Blir nesten så jeg kan snakke Norsk til noen av dere da jo :).

Haddas

Guys don't shit your pants or anything but Lapaset is TOMORROW!

Just kidding, but I do want to hear some suggestion regarding the dates.

Friday, 12th June - Thursday, 18th June is the planned one. Be there or be octagonal.

Also what sort of activities would you like to have? Back in 2006 we did nothing*, but damnit we had fun.

*Apart from:
- Making a gigantic game
- Visiting two separate towns
- Eating kebab in those two towns
- Got our bikes stolen
- Got interviewed for the papers (JetXL saved a lady from a burning restaurant)
- Went swimming
- Ate ice cream
- Stayed up late talking about nothing in particular
- Watched MST3K
- Had a quiz
- Watched the TV-show #AGS on the IRC channel
- Raped my synth
- Watched kitten wrestling
- Played Ninja Baseball Batman
- Smelt of sweat (it was on a thursday i think)
- Set the BBQ on fire
- Made offerings to the mole people
- There is no mole people
- Went to the Sauna
- Took a group picture
- Pablo wore his sleeping bag as a suit.
- Some of us drank alcohol

And most importantly:
- Had a wonderful time

Inkoddi

I do have the time, but I do not have the money. If some money appears, I will appear too.

The mole people are so nonexistant they're not even worth denying. Yes. I mean no.

Ishmael

I'd still have that examn if I ended up going and I'd really love to make Lapaset too. Is there a problem with the 8th to the 14th?
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Haddas

Okay so suggested are:

12th June - 18th June
8th June - 14th June

Discuss, agree or disagree.

Peder 🚀

Either will work fine for me if I am coming as I can work anywhere as long as I got internet access..
Though I will try and take the whole time off work!

DutchMarco

I'm affraid I'll have to pass. Going to both Lapaset and MiaMittens woudld result in ± 6 weeks of vacation, and I think I have enough to do in this here country (business of mine which needs to be done). So I0m affraid you could take my name off the list. Sorry, I was lookin forward to it though.

Obi

Can I come and wear a business suit at all times? Because I would like to make a good impression if I were to come. I would first need to buy a business suit and a bluetooth jawbone thingy.

zabnat

Quote from: Obi on Fri 06/03/2009 21:21:45
Can I come and wear a business suit at all times? Because I would like to make a good impression if I were to come. I would first need to buy a business suit and a bluetooth jawbone thingy.
Of course, let's just hope we have nice weather there, so you can dry your suit by standing in the sun, incase you decide to take a shower at some point.

Haddas

Dates need to be settled. Time is running out. Time for the hype!

HYPE HYPE HYPE!!1

Ubel

8th - 14th seems suitable.

I just hope I can actually make it. Things are bound to be a bit hectic what with all the moving and stuff.

Haddas

Also, if you have girlfriends, don't hesitate to bring them along. I think mine would be thankful to have someone of her own gender to talk to. Although, you're nerds, so i'm not expecting much (no offense, I got lucky).

P.S we can go here: http://www.panoramio.com//photo/995726 if you guys want. We have a guaranteed facility for spending nights here aswell in the beautiful (I mean it, it's gorgeous) Pellinge archipelago if we want to!

P.S 2: If you have any doubts about going to lapaset i have the perfect antidote. Just look at this gorgeous view!

Ubel

Dude, that's just sick. What kind of a forum do you think this is? >:(

There might be kids reading... Jesus christ, man...

zabnat

Dates seem fine to me (8th-14th). As I'm probably coming only for the weekend (stupid job), will I be needing some equipment from Kemira?
Quote from: Haddas on Fri 27/02/2009 20:28:41
- Smelt of sweat (it was on a thursday i think)
I mean if bunch of nerds have been together for a week in the middle of summer...  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk