Lapaset 2009 - CANCELLED!

Started by Ubel, Sat 31/01/2009 18:40:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Haddas

Quote from: zabnat on Sun 05/04/2009 21:56:56
Dates seem fine to me (8th-14th). As I'm probably coming only for the weekend (stupid job), will I be needing some equipment from Kemira?

I don't think you need anything from Kemira. I guess you could bring toilet paper if you want :D

Tuomas

What the!?!?!

Why the bloody hell must I have social life getting in the way of these happenings?

The earlier date is exactly where I've got tickets for the Provinssi-rock festivals and the latter is where I've got entrance exams. The later then would be Mid-summer, right? damnit. Probably no Tuomas this year either. I'll try to squeeze myself in, but it's still in the middle of nowhere, and it's really no use leaving there for just 2 days :(

Haddas

Well that would be similar to what happened last time too right? It's okay man. Nobody is forcing anyone, though it would've been nice if you had decided to come.

Ubel

I've slightly updated the first post with the confirmed dates and places. Could everyone who's certain about coming please post a confirmation here now?

zabnat

I'll confirm for the weekend. I'm not sure about the week.

Ishmael

To the unimaginable amount of joy of the masses I have to pretty much say I can make it and so would be rather surely coming.
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

GarageGothic

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend. I hope you guys have a good meet.

Haddas

6 Days to go. Have you packed your bags, your foods, and your motorcycles?

zabnat

Quote from: Haddas on Tue 02/06/2009 10:17:49
6 Days to go. Have you packed your bags, your foods, and your motorcycles?
Motorcycle is ready to go, but bags and foods are still in the progress.

Ishmael

I don't have a motorcycle at hand, but will a rocket ship do?

\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Ubel

Okay, so it turns out Ishmael can't go after all.

This started out very promising. Lots of people were showing interest and were excited about this. Now apart from me the only attendee is Zabnat and he's only available for a couple of days. Me going there for a week before that alone is just a bit absurd and I don't see the point in travelling all the way for a just the weekend so...

Sorry to say this but Lapaset is cancelled. :(

If only more of you would have spoken up...

Obi

aw damn and I just packed my bags.

BOYD1981

Sorry to hear that Obi, guess you'll just have to unpack all your stuff again huh?
Oh, and it's a shame about Lapawasset being cancelled too ofcourse.

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

jetxl

Sad to hear that too. Lapaset was a blast the last time I was there, but there was no way I could get off from work.

Ishmael

I'd have afforded it if I didn't eat for the next two months, but I see enough of Pablo's face anyway to not make it worth the while with such little crowd. Sorry I (apparently) voided your packing of stuffs.

m0ds

zabnat

Shame. Maybe next year then, yes? And Ishmael now starts a savings account for next years Lapaset. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk