An update on graphics

Started by Renegade Implementor, Mon 02/03/2009 04:06:17

Previous topic - Next topic

DBoyWheeler

Maybe for the nudist Guido, someone could put a censor bar or a fig leaf on his no-no spot.  :P  Hee hee!

Renegade Implementor

Actually, Guido does exist when a censor bar but I'm unhappy with how the sprites look.

Here's the latest group who have been finished.

Renegade Implementor

Here's the latest batch of characters that have been completed.

Renegade Implementor

Here's the latest batch.

Retro Wolf

I'm getting that RoN itch again...... more sprite sheets to molest!
Also...RoN website down?

DarkWater

I haven't been able to access the site either for the last couple days  :-\

Renegade Implementor

Now that the site is back up, here's the latest batch of characters.  Enjoy.

Renegade Implementor

The latest batch of characters is done and uploaded to the RoN site in it's convenient .cha pack (updated the Krysis style backgrounds & char sprites packs as well).

There's a light at the end of the tunnel.  By my count there's about 20 characters (who've already appeared in a RoN) left to get animated.

Retro Wolf

So are you doing every single character, no matter how small a part they play?

Renegade Implementor

Pretty much.  Just because a character has only been used once, doesn't mean they should be excluded from being updated to the Krysis-style graphics.

And I forgot about the animals, so it's under 30 who still need to be finished.

Retro Wolf

You've been doing this four years going by the first post of this topic!
My hat's off to ya!

I'd like to see Alec Spherguson in the next update, I can see that one testing your skills!

Renegade Implementor

Okay, here's the next batch of 5 characters done.  All nicely animated, pack up and available for download on the RoN site.
Wolf, as you can see Alec is in this batch.  He may not have a spring in his step but he has a bounce. :)

arj0n

Awesome job you're doing here with these backgrounds & characters, Renegade Imp!! :)

Retro Wolf

He should get some kind of special title or acknowledgement on his profile.

Adeel

Quote from: Oldschool_Wolf on Tue 03/09/2013 13:23:44
He should get some kind of special title or acknowledgement on his profile.

I agree (nod). RI should be more credited/titled/acknowledged.

Renegade Implementor

I will accept cash :-D.

Here's the next batch of added characters.  The updated .cha pack can be downloaded from the RoN site.
[imgzoom]http://imageshack.us/a/img28/3677/xhod.png[/imgzoom]

Adeel

Quote from: Renegade Implementor on Fri 06/09/2013 02:15:16
I will accept cash :-D. [...]

There's one way you can earn cash. Legalize all the RON resources to use in a commercial game only for me and once people start buying the game, I'll send you half of the profits. But ssshh, don't tell anyone about that. Let's keep it private. ;)

The new batch of characters looks good. Especially, I like the way Hank Dolby is designed. Thanks to you, it'll take me less time to convert him into a detective (I know there's already a one but I want to introduce another detective to RON world). :)

Retro Wolf

So what's the plan after you've finished all these characters RI?
What will you do?!
Retirement? Suicide? Diagonal walk cycles?!

Renegade Implementor

When this is all over?  Probably be glad it's finally finished.  Of course, there's still the animals and I'll most likely need help with those.

Next four are done and uploaded on the site.  I've updated the character sprites pack as well.

Lassi & Roger come from the Lassi Quest series.

arj0n

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk