An update on graphics

Started by Renegade Implementor, Mon 02/03/2009 04:06:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Retro Wolf

Just wait until the next update ArjOn! It will be quite........ stimulating.....

arj0n

I will keep an eye on that one RetroWolf ;)

Retro Wolf

RetroWolf? Why didn't I think of that?!

Adeel

Personally, I think Oldschool_Wolf is better.

arj0n

Adeel

That's a nice way to fabricate someone's opinion, Arj0n! (laugh) Too bad, that post of mine isn't edited. Therefore, you're busted :P

Renegade Implementor

That is it, it's done.  It's complete!  All humanoid characters have been converted to the Krysis style.  This lack pack includes:

[imgzoom]http://imageshack.us/a/img842/6988/qulg.png[/imgzoom]

Many thanks to Oldschool_wolf for helping get Guido mocked up and finished.  When you download the packs, you'll find three versions of Guido: naked, thong, and censored.

I've updated and uploaded the .cha & sprite packs (along with updated Krysis-style backgrounds) up to the site.

The animal characters still need work and if anyone is willing and able to help out, send me a pm and we'll discuss the subject further.

arj0n

Retro Wolf

I didn't realise it was all done! Congratulations RI!
I'm quite proud of Guido's swinging manhood!

Construed

Great work and dedication! You've completed a monumental task!
I felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes.
Then I met the man with no feet.

festilligambe

Funny I was looking for sprites for an AGS game and the image I found brought me right back here. I'm finishing up a game I'm making for a friend as a surprise and need a walk cycle for a female character for the very last scene would it be alright to modify the one for Mika character? It looks almost like the person I'm basing it on, it's not commercial and the character is not playable. Hopefully it's ok but I always like to check first I will save me time and get it done. I'll also put a mention in the game for the artist.
New to programing, old school to adventure games

Retro Wolf

@festilligambe: I think if you just thank "the Reality on the Norm community" you will be fine.
A link to the website ( http://realityonthenorm.info ) would be a good idea too!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk