New game: The Adventures of Princess Marian

Started by SSH, Mon 27/01/2003 12:19:16

Previous topic - Next topic

SSH

Hi folks!

My first post, and my first game.

This was a 6th-anniversary-of-first-meeting present for my wife, so the graphics are amateur, there's no sound or music and its full of private jokes you won't get.

However, my wife loves it and I hope someone can geta laugh from it: its my return payment for AGS getting me very much into my wife's good books!

You can download it from:
http://www.angelfire.com/space/little_flower/ags.html

Default interface, so don't look for a manual!

Barcik

Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

SSH

Quote from: Barcik on Mon 27/01/2003 12:55:56
Cute :)

Ah, so it took you 36 minutes to finish it, then? Or are you referring to my picture on the left?

Dorcan

I also think this game's cute!
The backgrounds are good, they looks like painting. I like this style.
Mh and about the simpsons... Do you watch them to much ?
Yep, it's a nice little game.

SSH

You think that the backgrounds are good? Wow! ;D

And yes, my wife thinks I watch too much Simpsons. And she doesn't let me see Futurama at all! Darn! :(

I only wish I could work out a good way to stop walking thought the wardrobe door. Oh, and if I had the time to do some more animations...and some sound effects... and music...

Barcik

Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Gilbert

Just downloading...

By the way, there's a typo in your page, AGS is in fact Adventure Game Studio, not Adventure Game System  :D

Neole

I like!! And knowing the characters are based on real people makes it even better!

SSH

Quote from: Neole on Tue 28/01/2003 08:05:18
I like!! And knowing the characters are based on real people makes it even better!

Thanks! But I'd like to point out that the Unicorn and Bad Guy are not based on real people... any similarity to persons living or dead is entirely coincidental  :)

And what makes you think that I'm not just pretending to have a wife, so as I don't seem to be just a sad geek?  ;)

Neole

I always knew that, I just wannaned you to confess.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk