Shadows from History -- Demo available

Started by MAZAA, Sun 08/03/2009 09:50:06

Previous topic - Next topic

MAZAA

Shadows from History (Horror game)

Story: 4 guys makes tv program from paranormal things. They comes to the Village called Farwayton. Because they have heared that there are haunted manor near village.
Edward is one person from tv group. after whole group have fallen to sleep Edward wakes up and realizes that others have dissapeared and that is not all. Edward realizes too that he is also in danger

About this game
two months ago. I changed story of this games. Actually I have changed whole game
because I realized that how hard was to make it ready....

In game player have to investigate,wonder,think and invent. Also player must fight against some creatures .I try to make horror in this game by creating scary ambience(doors and chairs will behave strangely and player will hear strange sounds inside manor)...

I use 3d backgrounds in game ,but characters in game is my own artworks
my plan is final version includes
-70 rooms
-lots of sounds and musics
-dialogs,inventory and animated cursors (I don´t used these in my older game projects)

rooms background picture before editing

game is only 35-45% ready,but I can say. Game is ready in winter 2009-2010

game music -> http://mazaagamez.suntuubi.com/datafiles/userfiles/Media/Music5.MID

Progress

Backgrounds 65%
Characters 20%
Animations and movies 20%
GUI's 80%
Story 90%
Dialogs 35%
Functions 20%
Sound/Music 10%

Ubel

Hi! I suggest you get the game proof read by someone before you release it. At the moment even your GUI has spelling errors (Invnetory -> Inventory).

QuoteI use 3d backgrounds in game ,but character in game is my own artworks

Who made the 3D backgrounds then? Are they made with some other game's map builder?

Quotegame music -> http://mazaagamez.suntuubi.com/datafiles/userfiles/Media/Music5.MID

Did you make this? I really liked the sound of that.

Your other games sort of felt unfinished in some aspects. I hope that's not the case here and you'll work hard to make the game feel complete. Good luck with it!

MAZAA

I use other game's map builder

and I had some problems when I was making Kingdom Legends  and Flame barrel was just one hour project.I will make this game completely ready

dirk delshire

I'm already a fan. I have a weird thing for old 3d games. One of my favorites was Descent.
And please do get someone to translate your game into English. You can write it well enough to get by but if you want your game to be well liked you need a writer.
Even I have to use spell check every once in a while. My Grammar is OK but not up to par yet. 
OMEGA Works Lead Director
Sometimes the art defines the artist but I believe artist defines himself...

MAZAA

Demo is ready! and I found program which translate finnish to english therefore errors in language is history.I think Shadows From History game do not include that demo ,because I still need fix my plan and everything what will happen in demo can say by few sentences.therefore is better to say demo version to SFH(shadows from history)part 1

DOWNLOAD DEMO - http://www.freewebs.com/wibecom/SFH-demo.rar

demo(PART 1) will include 
-2 movies
-13-15 rooms
-musics and sounds

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk