This City at Night - RELEASED

Started by paolo, Fri 27/03/2009 10:37:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Gurok

Wow, Paolo, it's looking great! I'm getting a great vibe from these pics.
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Mandle

The old pics look nice in a charming amateur kinda way.

The new pics look slick and professional.

Huge change for the better!

paolo

Thank you for the kind comments, everyone. The updated graphics will appear in the completed game and aren't the in the demo.

Danvzare

Ah, changing the outlines from a hard black, to much softer colours. Great idea, and it improved all of the backgrounds tremendously. (nod)

sawyer

Darth Mandarb

Sawyer, please read the forum rules before further posting.

Paolo, let me know (via PM) if/when you want to post an update and I'll unlock this!

paolo

A long-overdue update...

Not too long to go now. I still have several animations to do (which are what takes me longest), some bugs to fix and a few other bits and pieces. Soon I will be recruiting a proofreader and in a few months, I hope, some play-testers. Watch this space!

paolo

The Italian translation is complete, and I'm advertising in Recruitment for volunteers to proof-read the English text and the translation.

Here's a sneak peek of another scene:

Outside house

Still a few more animations to do, bugs to fix and things to clean up. Getting there!

paolo

The game is now being beta-tested. I anticipate it will be released in November.

ManicMatt

Crikey, it's been nearly ten years in the making! That must feel like a huge weight off your shoulders!

paolo

Quote from: ManicMatt on Sat 17/11/2018 09:00:22
Crikey, it's been nearly ten years in the making! That must feel like a huge weight off your shoulders!

I think it's already over 11. It will be, believe me. I've almost forgotten what the outside world looks like :)

paolo

Final touches are now being made - the last step is the editing of the Italian translation, and that is almost complete.

I'm aiming now to get this into the games database before the end of the year!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk