Sprite Jam - Microcosmic Bad Guy - ends april 13th - ProgZmax wins!

Started by bog, Tue 31/03/2009 00:17:00

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Didn't have any good ideas myself so i decided to steal one from Geratuza:

So as you get shrunk down and get to explore your favorite miniature world, you will undoubtedly make some enemies. They can be stuff like ticks, viruses, intestinal parasites or whatever you can think of.

No restrictions except it has to be usable as a sprite in an adventure game.

The only example i can think of now is Thrax, the virus from the animation film Osmosis Jones:

rharpe

Here is my peeved Amoeba!
(It's upset because it has a splitting headache!)

Yes... another quickie.
"Hail to the king, baby!"

Kastchey

x2
It's a bacteriophage. And yeah I know, with the variety of happy colors I used it could as well be a christmas tree...

Jeopardy

That's awesome, I recognized it right away, proof that I did pay attention in high school
Jeopardy Games "The Totem of Souls" Currently in production
The Other Side of the WORLD my webcomic

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I'd like to spend more time on this later, but for now this is kind of an early version.

Now presenting the master of microscopic mayhem and sultan of cellular crime, none other than:

10 colors, nes palette

loominous

Streptococcus mutans henchman supervising the attack on yet another innocent tooth:

Looking for a writer

bog

Well i was really torn between the last 3 enteries who should all win in my opinion, but since we need someone to host the next one, i used a random number generator and got: ProgZmax!

Thanks everyone for entering!

Stupot

I really loved the first one - didn't even make your shortlist :(

bog

well i did like it as well, had a nice expression but i like the other ones more

rharpe

Mine sucked arse! HAHA... Seriously though, the others CLEARLY spent more time on their entries! I just wanted to get people posting something for this challenge. :D

So who's the winner bog???
"Hail to the king, baby!"

Matti

Quote from: rharpe on Tue 14/04/2009 18:52:57
So who's the winner bog???

Quote from: bog on Tue 14/04/2009 10:30:11
(...) since we need someone to host the next one, i used a random number generator and got: ProgZmax!

bog

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk