Hitchhiker's Guide 2 The Galaxy(April's Fool We apologize For the Inconvinience)

Started by Dualnames, Wed 01/04/2009 01:09:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

Prologue:
It appears that after exactly one year, the team I've managed to gather to help out on this really made it. I hope this really gratifies all your wait on this project. It has been a really long way till here, and I think the final project might give you some joy. From the whole team, Have some great fun!!! :D :D :D

Info:
Game is a remake of the original text-based game by Infocom released in 1985, however this is a point-and-click version.

Story:
Arthur Dent, wakes up with a terrible hungover from the late last night party at the pub, but his day isn't going to get any better.

Team:
-Dualnames: Programming, Lead Designer, Art
-Kevin Haddley: Dialogs/Story
-DrewCCU: Music
-Leon: Beta-Testing/Dutch Translation
-Ghost, Jon: Beta-testing
-SSH,Ali,Abstauber,Monkey_06_06: Modules

I promise voice speech pack will be added asap.

Download
24 MB

PS: Ghost you owe me an eternity of pan-galactic gargle blasters.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Dualnames

It was still being uploaded probably..it works now. :D
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Babar

What?! WHAT?!

It is finally done? Congratulations! Downloading and trying out.

EDIT: Finally downloaded it! It is late here right now, so I'm going to save up my anticipation till tomorrow to try it out.
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Jmalofox

Sigh I have fallen for the April's Fool trick. GRRRRRRR

EDIT: Wow. Downloaded the game! How wrong I was.

cat

miguel

I can't download it also!
Anyway congratulations on finally finishing this one, hope you fix the download link soon.
Working on a RON game!!!!!

abstauber

arj0n

Snake

Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

LUniqueDan

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Dualnames

Quote from: Snake on Thu 02/04/2009 04:16:03
lol! You son of a bitch!1

Sorry for the BAD Taste joke. ;D It was inspired by this: :D :D

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=25007.msg75450#msg75450

Hopefully, someday this won't be a joke... ;)

Snake

lol! You remembered that from '03..., heh, I had forgotten I already pulled something like that ;)
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Dualnames

Quote from: Snake on Thu 02/04/2009 14:59:15
lol! You remembered that from '03..., heh, I had forgotten I already pulled something like that ;)

Dualnames sees all, he can't be fooled. At least on the rest 364 days.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk