Started by Snake, Wed 01/04/2009 21:44:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake

Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

RetroJay

He he Damn!

I actually got it this time. ;D

It has to be said though that I was slightly dissapointed.
I loved those graphics, animations and music.
I hope you are really making a complete game cos I bet it would be great.

Jay.

splat44

Quote from: Dualnames on Fri 03/04/2009 12:47:17
Quote from: Alla on Fri 03/04/2009 12:38:48
my game crush after introduction-why???
thanks

Read the Title of the topic..
It's an April fools joke..

And this is about to be locked..

Yes, I agree and perhaps a joke section should be included on forum

Snake

QuoteYes, I agree and perhaps a joke section should be included on forum.
Shit, I don't see why. They were (meaning Dualy and me) only for April Fools day.

April Fools day is the only day you can make a game specifically for pulling a trick on the community.

They are not "joke games".

Besides, Splat, there are joke games made quite often.

Dualy only said it was going to be locked because April Fools is over (which is why we BOTH changed the subject lines).

Come on, man :D

--EDIT--
And RetroJay:
Yes, it is a real game that will be finished. I posted it as an April Fools because it's been in "production" since '03. A few AGSers know about it.

PS
By "a few AGSers" I mean, like two or three.

Ionias

Quote from: Snake on Sun 05/04/2009 01:24:00
By "a few AGSers" I mean, like two or three.

Well I know I’ve been waiting, and I guess I’ll just have to keep waiting. :(

You got me good because I didn’t even read the subject line. I just seen the game was done and found the download link as soon as I could. I then in haste proceeded to unzip it and got all hunkered down and ready to play and well you know the rest. You suck. No really, don’t listen to what any of these forum members tell you, sure your art is good and I love playing Castle of Fire but you crushed my hopes and dreams. I’m going to go sulk in a corner now. :P

Snake

Wow, man, I'm sorry to have really dissapointed you. Especially since it's not April Fools anymore.

I ensure that it'll be finished one day.

I was more leaning towards poking fun at the game itself, really, since it's turned into another FoY and Run Hot.

apegomp

LOL!!111

LOVE the graphics. Best graphics. EVER!! :o :o

Dualnames

Well, life sucks sometimes, but I'm sure Snake will and I hope I will finish our projects one day. Right, Snake? :D

Sometimes it's just a time for a tease..
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

QuoteYes, I agree and perhaps a joke section should be included on forum

I'm sorry but that has to be one of the most ridiculous things I've heard lately, a joke section for April Fool's gags?  What exactly would be the point of that, since the fat JOKE label on the forum would invalidate the entire point of April Fool's, which is to get you to believe (if just for a second) that something happened/is happening.  Seriously, some of you need to take life just an ounce less seriously.

nihilyst

I quite liked this joke. It shows, how much this game, when finished, will kick ass :) Now go for it!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk