Cosmos Quest I-III - The games are removed by the author.

Started by Iliya, Mon 06/04/2009 21:27:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Iliya

Takyon

ghost.

JpSoft

Looks like the kind of game you can pay for it. Godd work and good luck.

Jp

Bai Karl

Third in a row great space adventure! Graphics, sounds and music really good (wonderful  trip hop end theme).  Great navigational improvements. I'm happy to see that there is label for every hotspot or object (that wasn't present in the forst two games). Another difference is that the main character has been changed. Another good thing - the game ends with "to be continued".

I would like to see more planets in next chapters  ;).

BLUEKNIGHT38

I really liked your other two games; I purchased this one and think that this is the best one, yet.  I also liked all the improvements you accomplished on the third installment.  Looking forward to the next episode in this series.  Have you started work on it?
Keep up the good work. 

Iliya

Quote from: BLUEKNIGHT38 on Sat 25/04/2009 15:56:01
Looking forward to the next episode in this series.  Have you started work on it?
Keep up the good work. 

Thank you for the good words about Cosmos Quest 3. Yes, I started to work on Cosmos Quest 4 and soon I will post a screenshots.

Bai Karl

I liked the music in the restaurat. It looks like a music from Twin Peaks? Is this your work?

xenogia

I am guessing it would be all of his work considering he released it as a commercial product.

Iliya

The restaurant jazz theme is written by me. I used old tracker and samples for composing it.

Iv4n

I played the demo and it was superb!  :) A bit short though. I'm wondering what is going to happen next...

Iliya

Quote from: BLUEKNIGHT38 on Sat 25/04/2009 15:56:01
I also liked all the improvements you accomplished on the third installment. 

I also added these improvements to Cosmos Quest I and Cosmos Quest II, because I recevied a lot of critics about the navigation and pixel hunting in 1st and 2nd part of the game. Now I hope that Cosmos Quest series is more player-friendly game.

SSH

You might want to contact sites like AdevntrueGamers, Adventure Classic Gaming and JustAdventure and offer them a review copy...

Iliya

Quote from: SSH on Tue 21/07/2009 10:45:13
You might want to contact sites like AdevntrueGamers, Adventure Classic Gaming and JustAdventure and offer them a review copy...

I contacted http://www.adventureclassicgaming.com, and soon they will publish revew for Cosmos Quest III and Interview. Thank you SSH.

Iliya

Hi everyone. Cosmos Quest III was translated in Spanish. You can buy the spanish version from the official website: http://www.cosmos-quest.com

Iliya

Hi everyone. Here are some news:

- Cosmos Quest III: The Mines of Isagor is available for FREE DOWNLOAD.
- Now I'm working on new sci-fi adventure game. More news coming soon.
- Cosmos Quest IV Demo and Trailer coming soon.

Cheers...

Bai Karl

Waawawiiwaa... :)

Great news! It's better for the game to be freeware!

Meystari F

Meystari F

I have finished the game.   ;D  Great game but it was very short game.   :-\

Will the next chapter be longer?   :)

Iliya

Quote from: Fribbi on Fri 27/11/2009 11:20:13
I have finished the game.   ;D  Great game but it was very short game.   :-\

Will the next chapter be longer?   :)

The longer games need more time for creating and I don't think that the game is very short.
I'm glad the you like the 3rd chapter. Soon I'll post a demo for Cosmos Quest IV.

Iliya

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk