RON game template not working

Started by Leon101, Sun 12/04/2009 20:26:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon101

I downloaded that RON template, and unziped it into my AGS folder, in Templates, but it doesn't show up when I launch the editor and choose a template.

DeviantGent

Yes, I had this problem when I started the primer. I take it you're using the newer version of AGS, 3.0 or above?

There's a few ways around this. You can either use an older version of AGS, or wait a bit for a new template to be done using the latest version. Either RI or myself would be happy to throw one together for ye. :D
The Deviant Gent
His Tumblr - His Twitter

Leon101

Well, I certainly don't like to backwards with game creators, so I guess I'll wait until a newer version is put together. Thanks for the help.  :D

Scruff

I have actually managed to get the Template working for the latest version if your interested.

what I did was load the template up in the 2.72 version which then updates itself, when this was finished I exported a new template which works spot on :)

DeviantGent

Nicely done, Scruff. Although a new template has been made, I'm sure people will appreciate the choice.
The Deviant Gent
His Tumblr - His Twitter

Leon101

I know I did. Thanks for the new template. I won't actually use any of backgrounds, but I will use them for reference, so that my own drawn versions of them will be correct. I want my strangely drawn characters to fit in better.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk