Colouring Ball - May 11th - May 20th - Flying thing

Started by jerakeen, Mon 11/05/2009 13:35:20

Previous topic - Next topic

jerakeen

i was traveling by plane, when i loked to the window i saw that thing in the sky, it was flying by us, but i couldn't recognize, would you help me?

Rules:

- you can rotate the image
- you can flip the image
- you can't resize the image
- no color limit

Edit: trophies added

Bulbapuck

Oh  :D I've been trying to find that shoe forever.

It's always in the last place you look ... the sky ... now why didn't I think of that.?!! ;D

DanielH

I originally didn't want to go with a blimp as it was too obvious, but I couldn't thimk of anything else.

Dervish

Phelix the Phlying Pheline Phenom

Not sure why this came to my head when I saw this post but I knew he had to have a helmet becuase you can never be to safe when you are purring at 100 mph. 

Not quite sure if it meets with qualifications as the portion between the cape and the tail is not part of the "image" but I will let the commitee decide on my fate  ;D

jerakeen

Well its time to decide the winner, so lets see the entries:

Bulbapuck: he he, a strange thing to find in the sky, very original idea
DanielH: well, when i drawed the shape i was thinking in an aircraft, but i reckon it seems a dirigible. Anyway a pretty good entry.
Dervish: i liked that "kitty", a bit crazy by flying without sidelights ;)

Having in count i didn't say nothing about background or empty spots in the place  :-[, i think all entries are ok.

An the result is:

the winner and the host for nex comp: Dervish 

second place for Bulbapuck:

and third is DanielH:

I really ejoied all this entries.

Thanks all for participating.

Dervish

Thank you no appluase please... it was a tough competetion and to all my competitors well played, but to the winner go the spoiles.... expect a new colouring Ball soon.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk