Atapi - A Fantasy Adventure

Started by MoodyBlues, Wed 17/06/2009 04:26:02

Previous topic - Next topic

The Suitor

I must admit, I didn't used to like the photo type backgrounds, but this game rocks my boat! Congrats on finishing. Now, I must go and continue playing.  ;D

Snake

I agree with The Suitor, I usually stay away from games with photo BGs and CGI characters - but the pixelation saves it for me. Not to mention I find the story interesting :)

Downloading!
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

mdyoung40

who was michael krugjohn that this is dedicated to?would really like to know

MoodyBlues

Michael was a friend of mine.  I met him in a software engineering class.  He died suddenly during the summer of '07, and I always said I would dedicate my first game to him. 

He was a kind and spiritual person, and I still miss him. :(
Atapi - A Fantasy Adventure
Now available!: http://www.afwcon.org/

Igor Hardy

I really enjoy the talking to Atapis part. I still haven't communicated successfully anything beyond "help", but it's already fun nevertheless. The unhelpful 'No' Atapi is the most intriguing one of the bunch.

Snake

Moody, I just want to let you know that I haven't played this yet, but I will get to it here pretty soon. We are going away for a week so it won't be before next weekend. I've also been very busy on a couple projects of mine.

Just letting you know I've still got it crammed in my "AGS Games" folder!
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Charity

This is one of the best video game stories I've seen in a while.  You've inspired me.  Can't wait for the sequel.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk