Time Gentlemen, Please!

Started by thezombiecow, Mon 22/06/2009 14:58:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryxo

Quote from: Krimson on Mon 07/09/2009 13:02:02
Also, Ben and Dan kind of remind me of cruder versions of Dick and Dom, BBC's anarchic (children's :-[) television presenters. Admittedly, I haven't seen or heard of them for near 5 years now, but the memory remains.

Jesus Christ! I just remembered about them! Wow... Ridiculous that they were banned.
Currently working on "My Neighbour is a Serial Killer"
with a certain friend of mine called Geork.

Krimson

Quote from: Cryxo on Mon 07/09/2009 19:20:27
Jesus Christ! I just remembered about them! Wow... Ridiculous that they were banned.

Were they? Fuelled by a sudden rush of nostalgia, I looked them up on Wikipedia. They recently had a faux fantasy series called the legend of Dick and Dom, which is apparently still available on I-player. I don't dare watch it as they're probably not quite as funny as I remember them, and I'm not sure I want to ruin the fond memories I have of creamy muck-muck.

Interestingly, Al Murray was a guest on season five, which IS slightly suspect for a children's programme. But any TV show that decides to lock Treguard up in a cage as a background joke is fine by me.

Leon101

I was thinking of purchasing it from Steam. Hurm...

Ryan Timothy B

Hey, just purchased this last night.

It's great, I'm absolutely loving it.  Not sure which version it is, but it's definitely the most recent (downloaded it from your site).

Anyway, same issue as Steve had back in July.  That bloody parrot.  Which is confusing because you said it was corrected?

Here's the image: http://www.bryvis.com/entertainment/other/agsf/tgp_crash.png

Any interaction to the parrot will cause this crash.  Interact, Talk, Look, Dan, or Inventory.  Now I need to find the solution so I can get past this glitch.

Edit:  Ok, so I used a walkthrough to find the solution since I wasn't going to go through 15 crashes in a row just to find out the solution.  Lucky it works without any further issues. :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk