Heroine's Quest - The Herald Of Ragnarok

Started by Corby, Mon 29/06/2009 15:05:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Corby

Thought I'd make a quick update. The first post has some new stuff! :)

Igor Hardy

Wow, all looks great with some excellent animations! And the heroine was so hungry she even ate the plate! ;)

btw Can you reveal what are you basing the animations on? For example the heroine's cape looks really film footage like.

Corby

Hmmm! Some animations have a lot of QFG in them like the warhammer swing. Maybe a bit of Kyrandia too for the nature stuff.

cianty

Awesome stuff. Really awesome.
ca. 70% completed

Takyon

Amazing animation, very impressed
ghost.

Karens

Loved your The tale of two Kingdoms, one of the very best ags games ever!  I hope this game is still in development, seems like a really great game!

and I would love to do the screens and animations for you in 3d if you want, let me know if you're interested :) (I'ved worked with two fan game teams before, the TSL, silver lining and mmgame's KQ4, did all the backgrounds there, well over a hundred screens)

contact me on;
sjokokroko@hotmail.com

Radiant

Karens, that's some impressive artwork you've got there. We'll definitely be contacting you within one or two days.

smaug

This looks extremely beautiful and appealing! I really look forward to seeing more of this!

And, as a follower, and admirer, of Karens' work for MMG's remake of KQ4, for a few couple of years, I am very excited of the prospect of her joining forces with your formidable team!

I really loved A tale of Two Kingdoms, it was a true epic in graphics and storytelling! Best of luck with this masterpiece!

Darth Mandarb

Second time for this thread...

Karens - please read the forum rules before digging up any more threads and post your work in the "offer your services" thread (it doesn't belong in here as those graphics have nothing to do with this particular game).  If you specifically want to notify corby of your work please send via PM.

corby - once again, if/when you're ready to post an update let me know and I'll, once again, unlock this for you.

It would seem that Corby had updated this thread last month (first post) so I'm unlocking it...

Karens

yeah, I thought about adding it on the 'offer help' thread, but it felt more natural to put it here,
thanks,

og.. Øyvind!!! hhehe,, takk for koselige ordene,
det var lenge siden! :) gÃ¥r det bra med deg!?, skriv meg en email da og hør fra deg (vil vite kossen det gÃ¥r med deg der oppe i nord, og greier og greier,, koselig :-)  hehe

Dirt McStain

Hi Karens, thanks for the offer!  Great work on TSL!  Do you have any specific examples that you'd like to share?  Feel free to PM me, Radiant, and Corby if you like.  Also, I'm curious, what applications do you use for modeling, rendering, wrapping, textures, etc.?

Darth Mandarb

Please take all that discussion (examples, programs you use, etc) into PMs and leave this thread about this game.

Sledgy

Nice girl and game, I think! Good luck to authors. We'll waiting for demo.

WHAM

Reminded me of Quest for Glory games, and by ye Gods I loved those! Awesome look and awesome animation, can't wait to see a playable build! Also, should you be looking for beta testers, colour me interested here and now.

How the hell have I missed this game until now? I need to start looking around the GiP more...
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Radiant

Quote from: WHAM on Wed 18/01/2012 14:20:56
Reminded me of Quest for Glory games,
Yeah, that's our goal :)

QuoteAlso, should you be looking for beta testers, colour me interested here and now.
Okay, we'll keep that in mind; this game will need a lot of testing. Ah, I see from your cred page that you've done that before; that's good.

arj0n

As for testers: you can count me in too if needed.

Construed

Wow, I'm lovin that!
Totally diffrent than QFG yet still somewhat has the feel!
Great job!
I felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes.
Then I met the man with no feet.

Tabata

These animations and screenshots are sooo awesome â€" I love the garden and the chosen colors and ... don't know what to say ... WOW!
- also thumbs up for heroines â€" so you deserve both thumbs from me  :D

Go on like this â€" it is going to be cool rockin' stuff! 

Corby

Thanks Grim, Tabata, Karen, WHAM, and others for the comments! We'll keep you in mind Arjon.

Not much to say for an update. Everything is going smoothly though.

This guy is waiting for the finished game till then.

Also, a creepy wraith for no reason:

Construed

Nice, he reminds me of the hero6 character, but better!
I felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes.
Then I met the man with no feet.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk