Previous topic - Next topic

cianty

Oh man... This is sooo gorgeous...
ca. 70% completed

Matagot

I really want to play this game  8)

You're doing good Corby. Appealing to a Kyrandia fan  ;D

Blake00

Wow.. these new shots look great Corby! So glad to see you, Radient and the gang are still at it! :)

I've been meaning to email you again as I've been doing some big upgrades to my QFG fan games page. I've updated the Heroine's quest page now too.

Also you may find my new Hero6 page interesting as I remember us chatting over email about finding an old Hero6 demo lost out there somewhere. Its not the the MAD engine forest demo we wanted but instead its a recent pre-alpa AGS version of the game (before it shut down) with MUCH more content.

Blake's Sanctum - Quest For Glory Series:
fan page containing pics, vids, info, walkthroughs, patches, & maps!

fózi

I'm not much into playing as female characters but the graphics are very professional-looking!

deltamatrix

I would also like to express my excitement for this game. A genuinely new QFG (like) game will be greatly valued.

You have great talent Corby, we coulda done with you much earlier on in the Hero6 project.
BAD WOLF - TORCHWOOD - MR SAXON - THE BEES ARE DISAPPEARING - PANDORICA - RIVER SONG

Chicky

I'm not a big fan of the QfG style backgrounds, but I just wanted to pop by and say that this game is looking fantastic! I really think you've establish a very pleasing art style that is consistent in both character and quality throughout all your screenshots. The animations are simply wonderful! Keep up the good work :)

LTGiants2000

I would also like to say that amoungst all of the fabulous games being created right now, this one is probably my most anticipated one. I am a huge QFG (I still call it Hero Quest) fan!

Corby

Thanks everyone!

@Blake00: Great site as usual. Thanks again for the page!

@deltamatrix: Thanks! Unfortunate about Hero6 for sure. Wish I could've helped more.

A quick update:

Things are still moving along quite quickly. Fizzii (ATOTK, KQ3 Remake, SQ2 Remake) has joined the team and is helping with quite a bit of art work (see new Heroine portrait on first page).

For now, one last preview before the release: :)

EchosofNezhyt

This is first time I've seen this thread, Awesome art looks fantastic!

vertigoaddict

That last preview makes me think there would be an MC Escher room or something  ;-D

CaptainD

So, the game is going to be released soon? ;-D  This looks better and better...

Tramponline

WOW! Is it just me or is this screenshot literally oozing charm & atmosphere!

It has such a hypnotic quality, it gives you no choice but to stare at it with a faint smile on your face.
Perfection in itself!

Igor Hardy

Looks incredible so far. And that Elven shop is such a great location.

arj0n

The elven shop is an awesome design!

thiezar

Wow! It looks amazing. Can't wait for the release. Arts are so cool!

smaug

Awesome awesome image! This project is shaping up to be just as good as the previous masterpieces A Tale of Two Kingdoms and AGDIs remake of Quest for glory 2, and that means, about as good as it can get, in my book..!

SarahLiz

So...I'm going to be a total arse and ask the question you hate most...when do you estimate "soon" release to be?  Please don't shoot me, I'm just a huge fan that's been eagerly following the progression of this beautiful game and can't wait.  (nod)

Sarah

Blackthorne

Looking good, Corby!  I am definitely one of the ones who is eagerly waiting for this one!

Bt
-----------------------------------
"Enjoy Every Sandwich" - Warren Zevon

http://www.infamous-quests.com

Secret Fawful

I can't find a flaw in that artwork. Good show.

Corby

Thanks again! :) The whole Dark Elf (Svartalf) realm is a topsy-turvey place. Glad the MC Escher influence was noticed, but it's not really any perspective illusions. His work was too hard to emulate.

QuoteSo...I'm going to be a total arse and ask the question you hate most...when do you estimate "soon" release to be?

Oops, did I say soon? Well, I can sort of make an estimate. I expect the art/animations to be done around the end of the year, then there's the rest of the coding, followed by testing. So... 2013 sometime? :) Maybe Radiant has a different idea since he's released a large game in the past.

QuoteSo, the game is going to be released soon?

Sorry, bad wording. I meant to say that I'm trying not to release any more screenshots, as in, to not spoil the game until it's done. My bad!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk