Heroine's Quest - The Herald Of Ragnarok

Started by Corby, Mon 29/06/2009 15:05:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzii

Also, we are looking for voice actors! If you're interested or know anyone who would be interested in helping out, please look at this thread here and send me an audition for any of the characters you're interested in.

dactylopus

This game is looking fantastic!  From what I can tell, the battle system looks like a lot of fun, similar to QfG2.

Excellent work!  I am eagerly looking forward to the release.

LTGiants2000

This bad boy (or girl if you will) has been on the top of my list for some time and has repositioned itself with that trailer. WOWEE!!

Blake00

Thought I'd let you guys know that I posted your trailer in the Quest for More Glory Facebook group and QFG's Lori Cole herself posted this comment: "This really does look like it could be fun. They did a great job at re-creating the old Quest for Glory" :)

Blake's Sanctum - Quest For Glory Series:
fan page containing pics, vids, info, walkthroughs, patches, & maps!

Radiant

Sledgy

Really, it's cool idea - female Glory :) Authors are super :)

Fizzii

After just over a month, we have made some decisions on our voice cast :)

We ended up with 118 different people auditioning for our project, or 77 male and 41 female voice actors.

Over three weeks of auditions, we had a big surge of interest at the start, and another surge of auditions towards the end.

On average, an actor auditioned for 5.1 characters, giving us a total of 606 separate character auditions to listen to. It was very tough making the casting decisions and some great actors did end up missing out, but we really appreciate each and everyone's interest and time regardless, including those from these forums who took part :)

Corby

Haven't posted a good update in awhile.

Fizzii has made a lovely poster for the game here:

Some progress I can report on somewhat accurately:

Art is at 95% and the voice pack at 80%. Currently, we're finishing up the last chapter.

And, just for fun, a sample from the combat system:

Lots of giants in the game. :) This one is of the dumb/strong type.

Ghost

That is a lovely, lovely poster, Corby. Wouldn't look out of place on a high fantasy novel's jacket. Really smells of adventure; can't wait! Can't wait!

Andail

I really think the game deserves a better poster (no it's not very good), because the in-game graphics is so beautiful. That's my sincere opinion, no offense!

cianty

This is getting better and better. I really can't wait.
ca. 70% completed

dactylopus

Great poster, and wonderful animation!

Thanks for sharing!  Can't wait!

Tabata

Awww - what a beautiful poster!
Those graphics and animations are really cool and you all are doing a very good job!

smaug

This project is getting more impressive and exciting by the minute! Beautiful poster artwork, great animation work and now I learn that the extraordinary talented team has been bolstered by Karens, to provide 3D cutscenes! This project may even top AGDI's magnificent remake of Quest for Glory 2! I am really looking forward to see more of this..!

fischkopf

I hope you're selling this game, because if you did, I would instantly buy it. :D

Corby

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!

QuoteI hope you're selling this game, because if you did, I would instantly buy it.

Thanks, but free is also nice. :)

shaun9991

this is the game i am perhaps most excited about in the history of ags - i cant wait to re-live that quest for glory style gameplay in a new and fresh way. great stuff
Support Cloak and Dagger Games on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=460039

DBoyWheeler

As I said... if these previews are any indication, this will DEFINITELY be one of the most downloaded homebrew adventures!  Especially among QfG fans.

I know this will do well with adventure gamers everywhere.  So my personal hope is that there'll be a sequel.  I may have said it earlier in the thread, but it bears saying again--this should be a series!  It'd be a shocking shame if it doesn't.

Luca

Indiana Jones : Archeology = Big Lebowski : Communication Sciences

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk