Heroine's Quest - The Herald Of Ragnarok

Started by Corby, Mon 29/06/2009 15:05:19

Previous topic - Next topic

JoshuaSmyth

This game looks really cool. The Quest for Glory series is probably my favourite series of all time.

Radiant

Three days to go! Do something creative and win a cameo in Heroine's Quest!

Construed

This game is just unbelievably beautiful, I can't wait to play!
I felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes.
Then I met the man with no feet.

Blake00

Looks so awesome guys!

I posted a link to your Meet the team article at indiedb on the Quest For More Glory facebook group and once again it attracted the attention of the Cole's. :) Corey viewed it and Lori posted "I love the look of the main character - she rocks!"

Blake's Sanctum - Quest For Glory Series:
fan page containing pics, vids, info, walkthroughs, patches, & maps!

CaptainD

This just looks more impressive every time I see it.  8-)

mkennedy

Will there be an option to let the computer handle the combat for those of us with slow reflexes? (If you want you could also give a slight XP bonus to players who choose to do the fights manually)

Fizzii

QuoteWill there be an option to let the computer handle the combat for those of us with slow reflexes? (If you want you could also give a slight XP bonus to players who choose to do the fights manually)

There is a difficulty slider with a very easy setting (and currently, it is super easy) for those who don't like combat elements and wish to experience more of the adventure elements :) You won't need fast reflexes at all, and the game is still enjoyable!

Construed

What an honor to receive the attention of the Coles!
And a well deserved one too, This game is certainly a finely polished gem!!!

Zazzaro

So I see a release date of December 30th! Is that true? I also have a question, will this be like AToTK with multiple endings or is that too much of a spoiler to say before release?

Fizzii

We haven't announced an official release date yet, but definitely aiming for some time this month. We are getting really close, so hopefully we'll have an official date worked out soon.

selmiak

cacaro

Zazzaro

Ah ok, I just saw on your indiedb page that it said coming December 30th so got hopeful. Anyways take your time as it will ultimately lead to a better product.

Fizzii

We'll make sure we make an official announcement on Facebook, IndieDB, here etc when we have a date :)

Charity

This is beautiful.  I really enjoyed A Tale of Two Kingdoms and Quest for Glory is still one of my favorite adventure game series.  I think if anyone can pull this off, you guys can.

I just watched the voice acting preview and the voices are pretty good, but the animations were totally out of sink with the voices, which broke immersion for me pretty bad.  Will this be fixed in the finished product?  I hate nitpicking about this since everything else about this looks so great.

Corby

QuoteI just watched the voice acting preview and the voices are pretty good, but the animations were totally out of sink with the voices, which broke immersion for me pretty bad.  Will this be fixed in the finished product?  I hate nitpicking about this since everything else about this looks so great.

Been fixed for quite a bit now. :)

Corby

Radiant

We're getting a white christmas this year... :D

Construed

Nice! In the game, or in your region?
We haven't had a white Christmas in our region in like 5 years, however we will in our game :D
Merry Christmas to you Corby, Fizzii and the rest of the crew!

Nice animation Corby! Gotta love that pixel perfection, a few little pixels do a whole lot!
Not an easy task, as I've learned recently!

So how many years have you guys been working on this thus far?

PS. I would love to get a few of you and Fizzii's pixel art tutorials, although Fizzi's tutorial site seems to be down :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk