Don't you just hate it?

Started by Babar, Fri 10/07/2009 13:45:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Babar

The Frequency domain.

THE FREQUENCY DOMAIN!

It's the nastiest, most unnatural, unintuitive thing in the universe.

Imagine how warped kids would be if they were taught stuff in the Frequency domain, instead of normally, like us! It is a good thing most people have built up a resistance by the time they're exposed to this nastiness!

I mean, hey, you have some of the greatest pieces of artwork in the world:

But if you try checking it out in the frequency domain:

Utterly destroyed! Insulted! Denigrated! An attack on the sanctity of reality!

How can this be natural? How can this be allowed? It is absurd!

And it is not just pictures, either! It is sound too!
You say something as simple as "Church", and they'll nasty it into the frequency domain, and give you back this:

You know what they do with the frequency domain with regards to sound?
They can steal your voices! Pretend to be you! Or even worse, Warp your voice, and change your very being!

You know what they use to transform stuff to the frequency domain?
IMAGINARY NUMBERS! Numbers that aren't even real! That are excluded from reality! Numbers that very well shouldn't exist! And they mix them up with the exponential function, and nasty little trignometries!

And you know what the worst part is?!
It is all a farce! There is no such thing, even! "The Frequency Domain" can be anything from a "Fourier transform" (that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the number 4), to a Wavelets. Nobody can decide which!

DON'T YOU JUST HATE THE FREQUENCY DOMAIN?
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Ghost

I totally hate the FREQUENCY DOMAIN too! And if I ever see it I will kill it! Kill it until it dies!

DanielH

Oh man. Frequency Domain. That guy. >:(

I invited him to a party once and he got drunk, threw up on my CD player and started going on about how we all 'measure everything by time maaaan' like some damned hippie. What a jerk. My friends dog died the other day and we saw him when we were leaving the vets and he was all 'Duuuude, it's probably your fault for keeping him trapped- animals aren't pets, they're people too- you...you killed your own dog by trapping its soul in a prison'. My friend started crying and he wandered off, sat down on a park bench and passed out. What a jerk. I was on the phone to my mum and he stumbled up to me in the street, turned around, and started pissing in a fountain. The police came and told him to stop but he threw a beer can at them and yelled 'you can't stop my SPIRIT!', and took all his clothes off. What the hell is wrong with him!?

Matti

In case it resurrects as a (frequency) zombie after Ghost has killed it, I'll kill that zombie! Oh, and in case it comes back as a ghost rather than a zombie then I'm eager to watch a "Ghost" vs. ghost fight! With popcorn of course.

ThreeOhFour

Oh man. That guy.

I once let him borrow my shoes and when he returned them they were acorns.

What a jerk  >:(

kaputtnik

I recently watched a documentary on satellite TV about the frequency domain. God, everything felt so static. I mean, everything is changing, but it still remains the same. Which reminds me of a song, but I forgot the title.

It was a pretty good song.
I, object.

Andail

I don't know, I kinda prefer Mona Lisa the frequency domain-ed way.

Oliwerko

I've been taught Slovak in frequency domain thinking that I am not taught in frequency domain and thus learned English.
Frequency domain can be useful!

Buckethead

If you look at the frequency domain Mona Lisa long enough you can clearly see a lizard man

Paper Carnival

Jesus died for everyone, including the frequency domain.

Babar

Everyone hates the frequency domain. CD Players, Telephones, and TVs also hate the frequency domain. They also hate lizard men.

Did Jesus die for the devil? No?
Then he definitely didn't die for the frequency domain. Maybe he died FROM the frequency domain.

Eggie

Sorry, I'm confused.
How long after it's creation does it take for intellectual property to be released into the frequency domain?

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

The Marquis de Laplace has been trapped in the Frequency domain since 1827.

SO I'VE BEEN TOLD.

Atelier

Uhh... What's the frequency domain?

HillBilly

Quote from: Paper Carnival on Fri 10/07/2009 18:03:08
Jesus died for everyone, including the frequency domain.

Including or because of?

Ghost

Quote from: Mr Matti on Fri 10/07/2009 14:02:46
I'm eager to watch a "Ghost" vs. ghost fight! With popcorn of course.

Would be the hell of a fight. Maybe we can get that lady from Underworld as ring girl!

TerranRich

Babar...

What is the bloody blue FUCK are you going on about?! What the hell is a Frequency Domain, and... what the fuck IS it?

ThreeOhFour

Quote from: TerranRich on Sat 11/07/2009 03:09:38
What the hell is a Frequency Domain, and... what the fuck IS it?

The Frequency Domain is a big fat jerk.  >:(

I thought we made this clear  ???

Babar

Terran just doesn't understand..... Nobody does. That is the horror of the frequency domain!

Also, that Laplace dude deserved it.

Evil

+1 for what Terran said. All I know is that the frequency domain make sound physics a whole lot easier.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk