Music for RoN

Started by musicMan, Fri 17/07/2009 04:11:05

Previous topic - Next topic

musicMan

hey i'm new here and don't know much about this whole RoN thing but i'm currently downloading all the games on the Games page of the RoN website and playing through them to get an idea of what they are...... anyway it looks like alot of fun and i would love to get involved with the music.........  is this possible?
----------
musicMan

Isxek

Quote from: musicMan on Fri 17/07/2009 04:11:05
anyway it looks like alot of fun and i would love to get involved with the music.........  is this possible?

It should be possible. I think a number of people are working on some ideas already. They'll probably ask for help there when the time comes.  ;)

musicMan

but i can't wait!!!! hahahaha lol i guess i will have to...... i might ask around.... :)
----------
musicMan

Renegade Implementor

Quoteanyway it looks like alot of fun and i would love to get involved with the music.........  is this possible?

I'd say it's very possible.  New music for RoN is always welcome.

zabnat

Yeah, we basically only have theme songs for the intro and the towns square. So just go ahead and compose some themes for different locations and share them. :)

Dualnames

Wow, we could do that all the time?!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

musicMan

oh ok so i could just make lots of music and post them??  i don't need to be requested??
awesome i will get right to it!
----------
musicMan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk