[COMPLETE] Billy and Desmond's Fantastic Amazing Rainbow Tube!

Started by Technocrat, Wed 16/12/2009 17:59:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Technocrat

The very first game I've actually managed to get finished with AGS is, ironically enough, not an adventure. In fact, it's

BILLY AND DESMOND'S FANTASTIC AMAZING RAINBOW TUBE!

Do you like colours? Silly question, of course. Do you like vats? Hell, who doesn't? What if, by some freaky coincidence, the two were mixed?

BILLY certainly does. He has been tasked by the PROPHETS to find KREZUNTHOR, a mystical colour which only he can see; it is also the key to defeating the evil Lord Prǝzorthh@x.

Featuring game modes like:
- Quantum!
- Clockwise only!
- And many more!

Aside from the inane story, this is a puzzle game, involving the stacking of coloured pieces. They fall from the top, you make rows of threes, they disappear. What more could you want? What's that? Points? Well, yes, you get those too.

It's a simple game, it won't take you too long (unless you choose the reeaaaallly easy difficulty, or have a personality that makes you addicted to things easily). Just a few things to round off, but it's nearly complete - I can guarantee you'll have it by Christmas - whether it's actually finished or not!

Code & Game: 100%
Storyline: 100%
Decontamination: 100%
Graphics: 100%
High Score mechanism: 100%

EDIT: The internet here in Saudi Arabia is ghastly, so I've thus far been unable to upload the game to the internet. I'm afraid that it's going to be a New Year release rather than a Christmas one! Unless we can get some kind of international petition movement going to push Christmas back a week, but that seems somehow unlikely.

PPS Disregard that, it's done. Look at the completed games thing!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk