Collateral Jelly

Started by , Sun 26/07/2009 23:51:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

I'll be responsible for the +1, but perhaps you Ghost will be responsible for the +10000.. :D
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ghost

I love you all in the most manly way possible. It's always nice to see such a positive response- and I am not going to disappoint you!

So thanks for the already-in-the-pocket +1 downloads  ;)

And a very special thanks to Nightfable just for showing up. This thread is now doubly-justified, hope you're well?

Stee

I want it NOW!!!   ;D

Good luck, there seems to be an ton of sexy games being developed at the moment!
<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

Ghost

I think it's time to confess- I'll need to put CJ on hold (the game, not the creator of AGS, obviously). Moving, the new job, some additional school stuff, it all adds up, and it has been a while since I last had the time to work on the game. Properly, that is.

So yeah, I'll finish this one, eventually, but not, as promised, this year. I learned my lesson, though; no more GIP-threads for me as long as there's not at least 80% done.

(edit)
And, just in case, this is not symphathy-fishing. I could use a hug right now, though, so if you're female, sexy, and solo...  :-\

arj0n

Darn...  :(
Good luck though with all the things you mentioned  ;)

Darth Mandarb

Sad to hear this news Ghost ... gimme a shout (PM) when you're ready to fire the engine up again and we'll unlock this!

Good luck!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk